Addicted to Asian Girls

nocalfr8tr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Sorry but I do not like Asian girls (no offense d-lush). Some are dope, but I would much rather have a white girl. And I live in a city with tons of hot asian girls, but strip off the dope clothes and make up and they suck. Also they have that whole pride thing and the hot ones are usually stuck up bitches.

it's all good jeish task force. like i'd get offended over your personal taste. but you're right about the make up and the clothes. fuck makeup anyways. all i wear is some lip gloss and eyeliner and i'm out the door.

you've prolly met the asian girls that think that they are better than everyone else just because their man owns a rice rocket. those are a waste of time anyways...they dont have any structure nor personality. i know too many of them.

silly asians.

Guest willy.wonka

good note

im not asian,im a pacific islander,but i have chinese blood in me....

for some reason....i have a shit load of girls wanting to go out.....wanting me to come over....trying to get me drunk.....

old highschool crushes............oh yeah.

im about to get a car and its to the beach we goooo!

hahaha!you bunch of beautiful women deprived suckers!!!!:crazy:

dont worry...i'll do it for you guys....:lol:

i dont get the obsession?

my roomates and friends are creaming their jeans for asian chicks but

i dont see the attraction?

the only good thing ive ever heard is that one of my friends was seeing this asian chick and she would buy him whatever he wanted

on a side note most of my friends drive rice rockets so i guess asian girls and rice cars go hand in hand, i dunno imma stop rambling now...

Hey Nocalfr8tr, Hit me up.

Sounds like me and you can Party. Asian Honeys and graffiti, fr8s, Nor cali, sounds like half my crew.

Just got back from 5 months in Bangkok. Heads just dont know what there missing. I was on the same train you mentioned earlier in Malaysia headed to Singapore and I hooked up some Thai/Chinese girl in the Train bathroom, whoa... Asian Women rule the world. I thought my fetish was bad before I went to Thailand now Im really screwed.

-Rolln

:crazy:

Oh Shit,

let this be a lesson learned fella's, you never know when one of your homies girl is lurking in the "addicted to Asian Girls" post and busts you... LOL...

Yes Im back..

Hey dude, Thai/Puerto rican sounds fresh

Lets add:

Thai/Lao

Thai/Burmese

Thai/Vietnamese

Thai/Austrailian

Thai/Italian

Thai/American

Thai/Cambodian

Trust me there all fine mix's

:crazy:

Hey Rolln

5 months over there! damn, we were there for two, and as my thread states, i am addicted! a few other people were over there too, i'm sure you saw mr BA, and you know who i mean, and a few canadian cats. anyways, in the bathroom! i hope you werent on third class! that shit was off the hook nasty!! i'll hit you up on your email from the board...enjoy the memories, eh!

depends who you ask... as far as im concerned, i talk to her everynight... just dont ask her about it. :)

she's an actress/model. born in thailand, grew up in australia... dopest fucking accent in the world. i stumbled across her on a flight to hong kong... she was in some bullshit movie called 'gen x cops' its garbage, but its worth watching just to see her.

how the hell did you spend 5 months in bangkok? that place dirty and boring...

Bangkok is dirty, hot and it smells and completely immoral but one thing its not is boring. Unless of course you hang out in the backpacker district the whole time, that would get old real quick. Although that is becoming a favorite spot to bomb among locals and travelers.

Well, I wasnt in BKK the whole time but about 2 thirds of it. Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Burma. All got little ghetto diamonds walking around.

Im gonna have to peep this movie your talking about.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

depends who you ask... as far as im concerned, i talk to her everynight... just dont ask her about it. :)

she's an actress/model. born in thailand, grew up in australia... dopest fucking accent in the world. i stumbled across her on a flight to hong kong... she was in some bullshit movie called 'gen x cops' its garbage, but its worth watching just to see her.

how the hell did you spend 5 months in bangkok? that place dirty and boring...

http://latineuro.com/nuevas7/ClenirCarvalhoRoberto1.jpg'>

http://latineuro.com/nuevas5/PatriciaPereiraDaSilva1.jpg'>

i like all the choices the world has to offer, and have dated most everything.... my new thing...... dont sleep on brasileras.

5'2" brickhouses. those portuguese eyes come through stomping on a mans heart....

http://latineuro.com/nuevas4/SilvanadaPassos3.jpg'>

oh yeah and a big SORRY for posting real girls and not supermodels.... LOL

http://latineuro.com/nuevas4/JulianaGuimaraes2.jpg'>

www.latineuro.com

you can actually meet these girls. a little different than the ones posted before. i'm not saying asian girls ain't hot either. believe me, i love em all.

i really need a third world bitch that will chop off my nuts if i do her wrong.

i really want a girl with glasses, cause while blurry, i am hot like fire...

or a blind girl, then i could put mittens on her and she would think i am fabio.

anyone ever see "boxing helena"? maybe i need that.... LOL

Originally posted by REGULATOR

whooo!!! haha deliss i am so right for you ahah!!

filipina girls are where its at...but only 10% of them here in Sf actualy date non pinoys...which pisses me off...they are so full of their pinay pride that they dont even experiment with other races. o well....

not all asian girls got small titties..sure its common but i kno a few azn girls who got it on up there:D

FUCK THAT. i'm part filipina and im not into that pinay crap. (YUCK).. and i have never dated a filipino, let alone an asian dude. I'm one of those unaverage ones i guess. I hate those pinay pride girls who have fake orange hair and wear shoes that are a foot high. damn you all.

I love latinos. Or anyone with a shaved head.

Originally posted by DEE38

FUCK THAT. i'm part filipina and im not into that pinay crap. (YUCK).. and i have never dated a filipino, let alone an asian dude. I'm one of those unaverage ones i guess. I hate those pinay pride girls who have fake orange hair and wear shoes that are a foot high. damn you all.

I love latinos. Or anyone with a shaved head.

haha i think i love you...i hate that pride crap too...its so dominating in my school i want to kill everyone

Archived