roswell

williams 

henderson

las vegas

san diego

Phoenix 

IMG_5706.thumb.jpeg.9cfdf1405e90cd8af3f54081984c0a25.jpeg

Sedona

IMG_5711.thumb.jpeg.be5255be9a6d7764c3323fb4ffa7022e.jpegIMG_5708.thumb.jpeg.63ba7ef7e2051767e73be149f5fe50fd.jpeg

flagstaff

IMG_5718.thumb.jpeg.fa3d58f285563a1e78971b3c33ec6d48.jpeg

Albuquerque (breaking bad sites)

IMG_5733.jpeg

IMG_5759.jpeg

IMG_5760.jpeg

IMG_5761.jpeg

IMG_5763.jpeg

IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg

IMG_5780.jpeg
F8D3C771-6BF9-44DB-8C57-E4B407BCEFA5.thumb.jpeg.b4e83aa1cd8a7a83e56921a3e082fcba.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Props 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Dude these flicks are rad - why did you spraypaint the blue dicks? /s

Yo are the cars buried or chopped? 

Also what was the most smacking food item in your travels?

it looks like they are buried. They have been there a long time. I tried to get pics showing all the layers of paint over the years, and how the paint melts and slides down in the Texas heat

best food hands down was some bbq off a food truck in Austin. Should be posting those pics later today 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

These are still the best threads in Ch 0 imo given they not only convey travels and the destination, but the traveller's personality and tastes through the photos they capture.

Never seen a McDonalds with a blue M before, no wonder it caught your eye, or is that common in the US?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

These are still the best threads in Ch 0 imo given they not only convey travels and the destination, but the traveller's personality and tastes through the photos they capture.

Never seen a McDonalds with a blue M before, no wonder it caught your eye, or is that common in the US?

This is the only blue one in the world. The reason these ones are turquoise are due to strict architectural guidelines in Sedona, Arizona. No tall sign in the parking lot either. 

• Like 1

Arizona is such an odd state. I love it and hate it. 

Roswell photos are dope. Roswell and NM are one of the few states I've been through but really haven’t had a chance to explore how i’d like to. Only ever really spent time in Albuquerque and Raton. Mostly been a pass-thru state for me. 

PS: fuck flying. 

edit: almost took a job in Roswell a few years back. Didn’t have a car at the time though, and getting to Roswell ain’t exactly the easiest, ha.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Arizona is such an odd state. I love it and hate it. 

Roswell photos are dope. Roswell and NM are one of the few states I've been through but really haven’t had a chance to explore how i’d like to. Only ever really spent time in Albuquerque and Raton. Mostly been a pass-thru state for me. 

PS: fuck flying. 

edit: almost took a job in Roswell a few years back. Didn’t have a car at the time though, and getting to Roswell ain’t exactly the easiest, ha.

Yeah Roswell is pretty much in the middle of nowhere lol. It’ super kitschy and they lean wayyy into the ufo/alien thing. Had a great time. Lots of families with little kids enjoying the sites 

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

Did you happen to check out the meteor crater outside of Winslow, AZ? 

Williams is rad. Stayed at some train motels in that area a few times. There’s some cool engines and old cars outside of the downtown area. 

No! I wish I knew about that. Would’ve checked it out. Probably will never be back that way