Good luck in court tomorrow super thread

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I've heard others say Idaho is the spot. What's so great about Idaho? Or are you just mentioning them for being baron and desolate on some hermit shit like Wyoming and Montana?

I assume they are good place to smoke a bunch of weed and be one with nature and it ain’t blazing hot.

• Truth 1

I’m pretty sure today will be my last day of work. Lawyer called last night and will confirm today. 

I’m cool now but once I get there for my last shift, it’s going to take everything in me to not cry all fucking day. I’m ok with leaving the company it’s just the people. The bond with everyone has been unexpectedly strong. 

I’m absolutely heartbroken 

• Like 6

Thank you all. So deeply and sincerely. Throughout the day I was able to hug and  say my goodbyes in person. I did not cry once. I’ve also had a few months to process this. I blindsided everyone which was the part that sucked. Leaving with good memories. 
comforted by many calling me their mentor and my manager said she told the COO to ‘prepare for the outcome of V leaving. The facility as a whole will take a hit. Morale is about to plummet and production will also take a dip’

my energy and work ethic cannot be matched-but I will take that with me to the next job and do the same. I’m just me. 
signed all my papers yesterday. Court will finalize on Tuesday. 

• Like 2
  • Props 4