Mauler’s Van Life thread (as promised, I want you all to come on the journey with Me)

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I will add that in addition to the caffience induced rage, I had to inhale cancer in the form of passive cigarette smoke the last couple of days as the result of inconsiderate selfish cunts who suck on butts and pollute My environment and air with their toxic shit.

So My rage is directed and formed as a result of having to share My existence with cancer spewers, so until such abominations are eradicated from My immediate environment, then My rage at the human species will be completely justified as the cancer I inhale becomes public record on here holding those accountable and guilty of corrupting My world for as long as the internet remains

@Mauler5150 I don't know man.  A picture is worth 1,000 words so each of your posts equals about one picture but still... visuals are awesome, especially for those of us cunts who live too far to ever see what exists down under these United States.  So please, don't give up on the pics.  I think we've all enjoyed them.  BTW, you know you don't need the cloud to post pics or host pics, right?  In conclusion, Ausie! Ausie! Ausie! oi! oi! oi! (sorry Schnitzel).

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

A short I filmed this morning that depicts where I will be staying from now on for as long as I am working on controlling the traffic around those whom are helping to instate My power by witnessing the spike chained lycRa wearing cyclists whom are stuck in Purgatory as they are forced to live a permanent life of repetitive cycles as they are stuck in the void between life and death only to come by trying to chain and collar Me with their gothic ridiculousness.

If these hissing snakes with their neutralising chains are too stupid to read that I took My Queen of the Sea Maria Camila to eat seafood at Marisco in the Gothic section of Barcelona as I proved I am The Great White Shark who Now has also combined the requisite components to actually Live out In his van which is known as "Elle MacPherson" aka "the Body" as I an actually the "Super Model" of what it means to be a human comedy God.

From getting bored of watching the dysfunctional "robot cocksuckers" aka vape smokers work on building My Deathstar galactic cruiser I have gone full on bART SIMpson and have put up a few Youtube comedy "sHOrts" I tell these conscripted orange wearing slaves to put their cocks away and get back to work as I can crack My whip at any time.

I'll make a full video explaining everything that is featured in this short, yet it might require some research into "The Human Equation", specifically Day 15 which tells the story of how My wife (whose birthday is on the 15th) fucked around with My best friend only to find out I was Him all along

And because I am a Genius musician and musical Director aided by My other half known as Mr Lucassen (the Luke on the Director chair) I can make such elaborate jokes as I go about Directing the movie that is My life.

https://genius.com/Ayreon-this-human-equation-lyrics

• Like 1

Also today is the day whereby I have worked hard enough to treat Myself to some more 12oz store goodness in exchange for the 12 hr days I have grinded though listening to the irritating squeel of train brakes moving past Me.

A shame JESUS and SERGE aren't out hitting up the yards to decorate these Emus with some art so that the annoying squeel of the trains which have the pigs that cited Me as a public nuisance.

• 5 weeks later...

Alright so apologies for the lack of updates, but I would rather not put any more photons up My date.

So I have broken My life down to it's most simple form possible and this is the entirety of My concerns for which finances are required. 5 of the 10 pertain to My van, so it is as simple as it gets whilst being "On the grid" still.

Food

Drinks

Clothes

Gym - showers & toilets

Phone expense

Car Registration

Car Insurance

Fuel

RAC breakdown cover

Car maintenance

If one understands how few problems I really have now, especially when anyone with a car and a house already has the same 5 expenses as I do on top of their creditcards, mortgages, utility bills, car loans, kids expenses and schooling, prior to any entertainment or hobby expenses (My expenses in this regard are $0 except fora one off purchase of a wetsuit of say ~$500 and some surfwax @ $6 a bar), My life is as perfect as possible.

While forgoing My guitars for the time being, I may get a storage unit and setup My iMac and My guitars and amp to go play on weekends or late at night, as this is the only sacrifice I have really made in choosing van life over renting a room.

Also, based on my prior backpacker rate of rent at $350/week, I need only do the van life for 7 months to save $10k and I can be back in the USA being the American Jesus driving Lambos down the interstate once more, as opposed to sharing a room with 5 or 6 ungrateful cunts who neglect to respect Me and My wisdom as they only seek to rape My country and economy for $ which they couldn't get back in whatever fucked up shithole they came from.

And FWIW, I have now lived in Mosman Park, North Fremantle, Subiaco, Mount Claremont, South Perth, Applecross, Dalkeith, Nedlands, Swanbourne and many other places of which the residents require multiple millions of AUD to have had the same experience I have had for free, the difference being they may only get a few of these off their list while I have them all checked off.

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Alright so apologies for the lack of updates, but I would rather not put any more photons up My date.

So I have broken My life down to it's most simple form possible and this is the entirety of My concerns for which finances are required. 5 of the 10 pertain to My van, so it is as simple as it gets whilst being "On the grid" still.

Food

Drinks

Clothes

Gym - showers & toilets

Phone expense

Car Registration

Car Insurance

Fuel

RAC breakdown cover

Car maintenance

If one understands how few problems I really have now, especially when anyone with a car and a house already has the same 5 expenses as I do on top of their creditcards, mortgages, utility bills, car loans, kids expenses and schooling, prior to any entertainment or hobby expenses (My expenses in this regard are $0 except fora one off purchase of a wetsuit of say ~$500 and some surfwax @ $6 a bar), My life is as perfect as possible.

While forgoing My guitars for the time being, I may get a storage unit and setup My iMac and My guitars and amp to go play on weekends or late at night, as this is the only sacrifice I have really made in choosing van life over renting a room.

Also, based on my prior backpacker rate of rent at $350/week, I need only do the van life for 7 months to save $10k and I can be back in the USA being the American Jesus driving Lambos down the interstate once more, as opposed to sharing a room with 5 or 6 ungrateful cunts who neglect to respect Me and My wisdom as they only seek to rape My country and economy for $ which they couldn't get back in whatever fucked up shithole they came from.

And FWIW, I have now lived in Mosman Park, North Fremantle, Subiaco, Mount Claremont, South Perth, Applecross, Dalkeith, Nedlands, Swanbourne and many other places of which the residents require multiple millions of AUD to have had the same experience I have had for free, the difference being they may only get a few of these off their list while I have them all checked off.

Why can’t you bring 1 guitar in your van? I would think that would be great entertainment to have.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Why can’t you bring 1 guitar in your van? I would think that would be great entertainment to have.

As guitars are metal strings under tension with wood, the extreme climate change from hot to cool or cold sees the humidity make the wood expand due to moisture content and the neck can warp and bow essentially ruining the guitar and it's ability to maintain tuning.

As My guitars are all expensive and have extreme sentimental and emotional value, I would prefer to just abstain from using them until such point in time that I have capacity to have a permanent domicile and fixed workplace address.

Whilst My greatest stress reliever beyond training at the gym is sacrificed, and noting that My guitar playing is the only thing which due to My insane inability to play to a metronome that sees the randomness of playing whatever comes thru Me in the moment being the only thing that has has such a sense of immediacy that I can't put it down to being scripted simulation code as I feel in playing I am manipulating energy waves to a degree I have control as opposed to just playing scripted "music", it is in some ways a loss to the universe that I am deprived of the ability to play "My" music for the purpose of entertaining and giving Me a non-destructive creative medium unlike some of the other pasttimes I can partake in.

Also I am posting past midnight as a result of a street sweeper (or Hunter Killer) coming thru the carpark I was parked in such that I have had to move for the first time ever after getting to sleep.

I put this down to the fact I saw another camper I spoke to who had a dog, and the simple fact that if one lies where dogs do then they are bound to get fleas, or at least get the street sweeper coming thru as the "PO Lice" that intends to clean the streets of suxh bugs and their dirty dreadlocked owners.

• LOL! 1

Finshed a hard day of a 3 hr shift that wasn't even worth getting up for only to find Myself with nothing better to do than go to the beach.

I have nightshift tomorrow night from 5pm to 2am so I have an entire day plus of time to chill at the beach here and sort My van interior out so it is shmick.

I also nearly lost My van keys as I left them behind in the sand and luckily had sandal footprints to trace them back as My work apparently never recieved My timesheet I sent on Sunday evening so I left My keys behind in a panic like a full retard not even thinking of anything but the money I need to exist for the next week.

Beyond that and the exploding battery which has put acid holes in all My clothes, here is to a better tomorrow than the past few days prior.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to update, but I have discovered that 3 Landcruiser druving adult male TPWFs in Midland like to creep around a childrens playground at night and make animal noises for entertainment.

I could think of an infinite number of things I could be doing with My life beyond being a complete public nuisance, but hey, I guess such TPWFtry is what fools in this area do to entertain themselves.

FWIW, I am parked up just watching Youtube and going to sleep as I work tomorrow and Sunday otherwise I would be at the beach, believe that.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Alright.

So this morning I was woken on the street I am presently broken down at which is adjacent a train yard as featured in this video by some grey haired old cunt knocking on My van door

Keep in mind I am across the road from the mechanic I intend on paying to fix My car finances pending and that I am like 300m from work and about 600m from My gym where I can shit and shower.

The old cunt asked Me if I saw or heard the commotion last night. Apparently the bikie compound across the street had someone die there last night and apparently I never heard anything as I was sound asleep, except for when My old Man bladder woke Me to piss at like 2 am and I saw a cop car outside the premises.

So I pissed in a bottle (naturally) to avert the attention of pissing into the covert piss hole that dumps right out onto the street.

So anyway this morning, rather than leave a piss filled bottle in My van in the Summer heat, I tip it outside the van this morning only for some nosy old cunt who has a shed across the street to bother Me about tipping My piss onto the clay ground I am parked on, and knowing that the old cunt is just a dog in Purgatory here (more than likely a child molested by his boomer appearance - think Left 4 dead variety just with grey hair) I feel marking My territory with My piss was the way this Coyote Tan 12oz hat wearing mofo that I am was doing the right thing as opposed to carrying said piss bottles down the street as I usually wouls.

So an interesting start to the morning, and as I will be working again as of tomorroe due to the drug test lab delaying My results, I am off to the beach via public transport.

So if I get any grief about it, I have a bottle with cordial all prepared to show the cops that I had prepared earlier if they complain about a boomer whose generation fucked the economy with his greed making it unaffordable for Me to afford a house to go fuck himself.

So yeah, more updates to follow as I am Mone taking shit from cunts who should be minding their own business and worrying about cunts overdosing from the drug pushing bikies next door as opposed to Me pouring out a piss bottle like every human has a need to piss but none need to ride around in gangs whoring their kids out.

Also, whoever the fuck died is better off dead than hanging out with that segment of society.

Also yesterday I went out exacting some karmic retirbution on a person who extorted Me I have previously mentioned on here. I hope the Council, Environmental Health Agency, RSPCA and the Government he rorts taxpayers to fund him fucking dogs and trannies coming down on him all at once for trying to charge Me money to exist in My domain sees the end of him.

And before the /no snitching is called out on Me, My role is to make this world a better place and if it takes Me using My knowledge of what is right using the systems and tools available to fuxk some asshole to the fullest extent possible such that his head explodes with the tip of My dick fucking him, then I will do so without care, concern or consideration of anyone who would defend what that fucktard did by transgressing the bounds of My domain I paid for and stealing a piece of hardware that was mine which I neglected to consider until yesterday.

Anyway dude complained and I returned from the beach to My van only to find that a ranger put an abandoned vehicle notice on it. Called but it is after hours, as I am across the road from the mechanic I intend to get to fix My van, and I am parked where I am required to park for work anyway so not sure what I am going to do as if I cant work, I cant get the money to fix the van, so it will be up to the Ranger to decide what is going to happen lest I become homeless, vanless, transportless, jobless and broke all because I emptied piss onto clay.

13 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Following your posts is an exercise for my post-graduate reading comprehension. 

Have a good day Mauler hopefully your van gets to running soon and you can vacate this spot.....

Yeah I now have the money to fix it, I just need to book it in and I have contacted the ranger both last night with a voicemail and the local council where I spoke to a secretary who left a message for the ranger to contact Me.

Things will work out no doubt, it is just another case of the Goddess fucking with Me as usual.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Not me - I would never condone that but I recall a few scumbags doing that shit in highschool. 

Pretty sure you would get super cancelled if you did that these days.

I made Appel juice in a Gatoraid bottle once and put it in my cup holder in my truck and went off and did some shit. When I got back I took a sip as I was driving 😂. Immediately realized my mistake and spat it out the window. In all honesty, it didn’t taste that bad and I’m definitely drinking my Appel juice Bear Grylls style if ever needed. I stay mad hydrated though.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

18 hours ago, LUGR said:

So, have you ever mistakenly took a sip of your Appel juice?

I can say that I have made this error as of only a few days ago, yet had to hold it in My mouth to open the side door before I could spit it out.

Wasn't as bad as one would think, although it being Summer here with the associated levels of dehydration no doubt making it taste worse than if one was actually hydrated.

2nd Bear Grylls mention in 2 days as a colleague bought him up yesterday strangely enough.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Grossest shit I've ever seen 40oz related was one of the LA homies that came out to Pittsburgh had a younger brother that was extra boozy, to the point he was a barely functional human being. Him & his brother used to share a living room with one bed on each side of the room and a couch in the middle. This dude used to keep 40oz butts with a little bit of malt liquor left swirling in the bottom next to his bed and use them as ash trays.

One night, as we were up late in that room plotting on where to go paint, dude had already drunk himself to sleep. He woke up, saw us all in there and did his usual slurred speech greeting none of us understood so we nodded & said what's up. Then, while still lying in bed he grabbed his ash tray bottle that at this point was about 1/3 full of a slimy black mixture of cigarette butts, stale beer, and ashes goop. He tilts it up to take a sip, and since it's so thicc he's sort of saved for a minute because none of it fell down towards the mouth. At this point we're all straight up yelling like "Oh Shit!" "No" yelling his name and shit super loud, and dude ignores us sucking on the bottle like a toddler on a tit. Finally, a good size mouthful chunk of the black goop broke free, and landed at the opening and he sucked it out the bottle, and swallowed that shit. Then he looked at us like "huh" what are they yelling about.

We all just looked at each other like WTF just happened? TBH it was kind of disturbing, like a PSA for avoiding alcoholism because this is how bad it gets. He must have had the iron gut though because shortly after he just laid his head back down on his filthy ass sheets and went back to sleep like nothing happened. Good times.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3