HO scale decals made from actual pieces... the MET SET...s...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this is beating a dead horse, but hey, I like dead horse guts...

I think that Muse and Kern suck. Hey, they probably think I suck. It's my personal opinion- but I do give them props for getting their shit on decals, I have to paint my shit on the models...

(Why doesn't someone give Virus a decal??? That would be sick...)

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY
Originally posted by Ezra1.0:

I know this is beating a dead horse, but hey, I like dead horse guts...

I think that Muse and Kern suck. Hey, they probably think I suck. It's my personal opinion- but I do give them props for getting their shit on decals, I have to paint my shit on the models...

HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER TOY TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET.HOW COULD YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MUSE WHEN HE WAS PIONEERING FR8S 10 YEARS BEFORE YOU EVEN PICKED UP A CAN YOU TOY.

(Why doesn't someone give Virus a decal??? That would be sick...)

if they're not getting royalties, i'd at least demand a whole shit load of the decals. those could be like stickers, i'd put them up all over town, on every street sign!

Originally posted by bug:

those could be like stickers, i'd put them up all over town, on every street sign!

Yeah you could go up to a sign and add a little water to it then apply the DECAL and dab it w/a paper towle since they're DECAL'S!

Sorry.

------------------

"60 MILES! I'M GONNA STAB YOU MASK! If they've already started painting you're dead! This is not HAPPENING!"

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY:

Ok, look here:

Number one- what I wrote was subjective, it was my own personal opinion, and who the fuck are you to be calling me a toy? John Blaze shit? I got John Blaze shit- niggas is not recognizing- and who the fuck are you to be asking me questions?!

Number two- this is not subjective: YOU ARE A GAY BITCH, "TheblackestWHITEboy". Why don't you stick to your own race and stop biting someone else's- just call yourself "Opie" or "Cracker" or fuckit, "Powder" you gay bitch...

Originally posted by Kern1138:

About the style thing:

If you're bored sometime, look up "KERN" in the dictionary, it may help explain a bit better where my "style" comes from...

Hey- I studied typography, so I understand what you're saying. Do your thing...

• 4 months later...

notes on this here thread:

KERN appears to be an interesting cat who takes criticism in stride and even adds a little bit of thought provoking discourse on the subject of style... While THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY is either KERN's boy or his biggest fan and doesn't react well at all when someone doesn't like his boy's/ hero's stuff. Understandable, I guess.

That said, I wish more people would act like KERN around here. If I here another person called a "hater" because they make an aesthetic judgment ("I don't like it"), I'm going to puke.

Guest Can you sign my book???

I think its one thing to be critical of someones work, but when you just say oh "you suck" on the internet, that shit makes me wanna puke... Ill make a bet that none of you would ever say that to Muse or Kern in person...Simple fact...It would more be like yo, i just got this blackbook...blah blah...Just grow up, and stop being such make believe elitists on your keyboards...That shit makes me sick...If not respect the style, respect the amount of work put in...Please respond with your worst...

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY
Originally posted by mud_buddha

notes on this here thread:

KERN appears to be an interesting cat who takes criticism in stride and even adds a little bit of thought provoking discourse on the subject of style... While THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY is either KERN's boy or his biggest fan and doesn't react well at all when someone doesn't like his boy's/ hero's stuff. Understandable, I guess.

That said, I wish more people would act like KERN around here. If I here another person called a "hater" because they make an aesthetic judgment ("I don't like it"), I'm going to puke.

....I CAN TAKE CRITICISIM FINE. BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO SAY THAT GUY SUCKS JUST SAY "I DONT LIKE HIS GRAFF ".AND AS FAR AS KERN BEING MY HERO YOU ARE DEAD WRONG KERN JUST HAPPENES TO BE MY BEST FRIEND WHO I CONSIDER FAMILY SO OF COURSE I AM GOING TO STICK UP FOR HIM.(WOULDNT YOU STICK UP FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND)IN CASE YOU ARE STILL WONDERING I WRITE MET....HOPE EVERY ONE HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS...

holy shit internet beef... watch out for the cyber bullets!!!!!:lol: :lol:

those decals are dope...they had a contest at this railfan store near me, but i was to scared to enter. i would hate to get caught over some stupid contest, but the winner did get $100, i guess i should ae pai closer attention to the outcome of the contest. oh well!

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

....I CAN TAKE CRITICISIM FINE. BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO SAY THAT GUY SUCKS JUST SAY "I DONT LIKE HIS GRAFF ".AND AS FAR AS KERN BEING MY HERO YOU ARE DEAD WRONG KERN JUST HAPPENES TO BE MY BEST FRIEND WHO I CONSIDER FAMILY SO OF COURSE I AM GOING TO STICK UP FOR HIM.(WOULDNT YOU STICK UP FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND)IN CASE YOU ARE STILL WONDERING I WRITE MET....HOPE EVERY ONE HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS...

I wasn't really wondering. As for the rest of it, I'll quote myself and add emphasis "THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY is either KERN's boy or his biggest fan and doesn't react well at all when someone doesn't like his boy's/ hero's stuff. Understandable, I guess" Best friend would mean that he's your boy, right? It was an either... or... Either he was your hero or you were friends with him.

And, by the way, it wasn't the guy that said he "sucks" that got me to comment... that'sjust keyboard muscles. This one however:

THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ! Hoes Get Sex !:

not feeling kern.ever.where is the style???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY DOES THERE ALLWAYS GOT TO BE ONE HATER OUT THE BUNCH? KERN GOT STYLE HE GOT HIS OWN STYLE.HE DOES WHAT HE LIKES AND THATS WHAT GRAFF IS PAINTING CAUSE YOU LIKE TO PAINT. I AM SURE THAT WHEN KERN IS PAINTING HE AINT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THE TOYS ON 12 OUNCE ARE GONNA SAY. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT THE MOUSE DOWN AND PICK UP A CAN AND CATCH UP TO KERN BEFORE YOU DOWN HIS GRAFF......

This is the shit that drives me crazy. He "wasn't feeling it" and you called him a hater, and started talking about toys. Not that I'm picking on you. Try to say you don't like any number of writers and you get the same thing. Do you see what I'm saying? The dude wasn't "hating." The dude doesn't like KERN's style (a slippery slope that word is in this thread) and didn't really say it in a nasty way. How's that hating?

Originally posted by EL MASKO

Shut up and shake hands. Don't get your self into anything Mud_Buddha.

I'm not trying to get into anything. Like I said, I'm not even specifically talking about met, this is just the thread that I happened to talk about something that has bothered me for well over a decade- the fact that if you don't like someone's style, people get pissed off. It happens all the time around here (although not just here.) That's all, nothing more than trying to make a point that it's okay to not like someone's style.

:mad: <<not happy with this.....this guy is making money off us!

all writers doing what taking flix,and making decales! what ever i guess

----I have a few toy trains with peices on them got'em buy trade flix and

sending out toy trainz,,,,so far i gots

--------some are crew/and that and this,, well here go's

worm-----aks<not nyc writer<---------etch------spiz---

erupto----------heist------osker------trust----shore---

germ----celt------met-----sag-----dren?----kern----

hert----fuckas------hazard----newa---

typoe----

========none are 4 sale==========:)

• 5 years later...

Archived