why are people so god damn dumb?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i dont know whats going on

like,theres no more boobs...

threads and posts seem to be the popularity thing these days..i see nonsence sometimes....

oh no

all i know is that i almost killed a 9'' cennipede a few minutes ago..

ehhh i've noticed a lot of people seem to lack common sense nowadays. and the worst part about it, is they think book smarts make up for it.

nah actually wosre than that are the people who have neither, they just dont try. but i guess ignorance is bliss.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If most of the world is stupid, then by proportion most of the people who replied to this thread are so too, obviously including myself. Beer,

El Mamerro/proud member of the "Booksmarts make up for it" club

booksmarts do not make up for common sense.

example a girl i know goes to uconn, gets a 4.0 etc. etc. and is in the back of my car

she asks to smoke a cigarette while im smoking one

just playin around im like "what the fuck? dont ever ask me some shit like that again"

she didnt smoke a cigarette for the rest of the ride, an i just noticed this when we get out and i say, why didnt you smoke a cancer stick in the car

she said "i didnt want to make you mad, besides you said no"

those are the same people that by an ounce of weed for a 150$ for dirt, and only get 20 grams. sure they could have done the math, but they dont for lack of common sense, they go "i got weed yay!" no you got ripped off

and endless number of examples i can go on with but wont for the sake of rambling.

keep in mind those are only examples, cause i know somebodys bound to be offendid

Originally posted by iCEBERG

booksmarts do not make up for common sense.

example a girl i know goes to uconn, gets a 4.0 etc. etc. and is in the back of my car

she asks to smoke a cigarette while im smoking one

just playin around im like "what the fuck? dont ever ask me some shit like that again"

it's not common sense she was lacking. it's just that you were being rude

i know how to spell 'damn'... i'll admit, it's abut one of the only words i know how to spell, but regardless, i know that one... the n key is right next to the b, and in the dark, i just didnt notice.... when you type 70 words a minute, you tend to make a mistake now and then.

anyway... it wasnt directed at anyone, it was just directed at the basic fact that people cant seem to say anything that interestes me lately. with very few exceptions, i just wish that everyone would be alot quieter. hell, i wish i was quieter, but my discontent just wont allow it.

kill em all.

Guest --zeSto--

hmmm...

strange that this is the first time, in a very long time,

that there are actually intelligent topic in Channel Zero.

Politics, Masons, culture, society... it's not all dumb.

Re: why are people so god damb dumb?

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i dont expect that much from people, just the basic ability to understand simple concepts and not be fucking annoying.

clearly though, its too much to ask for.

everyday at my job the customers push me closer to falling off the cliff of sanity...

youd hate it too, but i got stories you wouldnt believe.......

at least the pays ok, and i have internet.

Archived