Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Oh wait…. What about that Beto guy…?

Beto is a by product of kamala and Hillary, definitely do not want that guy.   Besides, DNC have him stationed in Texas trying to be gome governor every chance they get.  DNC is relying heavy on taking Texas.  

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

I'm still waiting for the FBI to find the faraday bag in his anus so we can have all the info.  Until then, it doesn't matter to me either way, but Id be interested to know his motivations when a full picture emerges.

I don't think we will ever get the full picture. 

On 7/18/2024 at 8:18 AM, abrasivesaint said:

did he actually test positive for Covid? Or has the DNC given him a moment to think about his future? Word is Chuck Schumer and other folks had a strong conversation with him about dropping after Saturday.. 

Edit: when asked about it, Schumer didn’t outright dent it, he called it “speculation..” 

which, i mean, come on.. 

pps: Biden said the only thing that would get him to drop is a “medical condition”.. Covid, at his age, sounds like a perfect excuse to save face and drop.

told y’all. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

told y’all. 

I don’t think they framed it as COVID being the reason did they….? Thought he just lost all support because he is senile. He has had COVID a grip and it probably doesn’t even phase him much.

Seen speculation that it could be Harris/Cooper. 

Roy Cooper is the current Governor of North Carolina, can’t run for re-election after this term, and is apparently very tight with Harris.. seems possible. 

Harris/Sanders would bury Trump in my opinion. Covers every base the Democratic party could be looking for. 

AOC is still only 34, she turns 35 in October. Not sure what the technicality of her being on paper prior to be of age could be but i have to assume it’d be a no-go, even if she would be of age after election. But i have a hard time believing they’d choose AOC anyway. 

Harris is status quo liberal democrat, and that’s what they want. If they have half a brain they’ll understand they need to get people who otherwise aren't going to vote on board, instead of trying to swing a state by pushing center-left.. but what do i know. 

7 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I don’t think they framed it as COVID being the reason did they….? Thought he just lost all support because he is senile. He has had COVID a grip and it probably doesn’t even phase him much.

Nah, but i’d be willing to bet that the covid hiatus was bullshit. They won’t address that, they’ll just keep moving forward. 

They definitely just understood that Joe Biden is not winning any new votes between now and Nov. Best they’r getting is the “blue no matter who” folks. 

• Like 2

I don't think Harris has any better chance of beating Trump than keeping Biden in. In fact, I think she has a worse chance than Biden but I could be wrong since I haven't been a Democrat now for almost a decade, and have no idea what they're thinking nominating her. With that said, everyone that I thought would be a challenge to Kamala for the Dem nominee has already endorsed her, minus the Obamas which is why I find that interesting. This is their only opportunity to get someone in who stands a better chance at winning. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

AOC is still only 34, she turns 35 in October. Not sure what the technicality of her being on paper prior to be of age could be but i have to assume it’d be a no-go, even if she would be of age after election. But i have a hard time believing they’d choose AOC anyway. 

AOC is def of age for ❤️ 

8=======D ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o AOC

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I don't think Harris has any better chance of beating Trump than keeping Biden in. In fact, I think she has a worse chance than Biden but I could be wrong since I haven't been a Democrat now for almost a decade, and have no idea what they're thinking nominating her. With that said, everyone that I thought would be a challenge to Kamala for the Dem nominee has already endorsed her, minus the Obamas which is why I find that interesting. This is their only opportunity to get someone in who stands a better chance at winning. 

What about this astronaut guy, Mark Kelly? Heard he was out of this world or something.

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

For sure, he ain’t jumping on no sinking ship. He is just the only dem I can think of off top of the head who isn’t aged out…….lol.

I was talking about this earlier today. Who's even a dem with national name brand recognition? AOC and Newsome were the only people that came to mind. Liberals are a bunch of ineffective milquetoast bitches. Biden should be stacking the supreme Court, codifying roe v. Wade into law, and all the other shit he was promising with his "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" ass. Bitch, you're president now. Do the president things now. 

• Truth 2

56 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Toe to toe, absolutely not, Harris would get annihilated.  

Pushing Harris is proof that their heads are buried up their own asses. Facts are nobody that’s going to swing this election gives a shit about any of the cookie cutter Dems like Beto and Harris. 

Here’s why i think Harris/Sanders would bury Trump though: Harris brings in expected votes; She’ll draw the blue no matter who, and the classic liberals, standard stuff. She’ll also get some degree of first woman President voters, as well as first black woman voters. Sanders will fill the gaps, and bring in a lot of voters that have been wanting that fucking guy in office for almost 2 decades now. I think that folks voting for Sanders would come out of the forests like the Ents attacking Isengard. Many of whom haven’t voted, don’t vote, or vote third parties like Jill Stein. You can make the argument that Harris will largely maintain status quo, and Sanders will help push at least SOME progress. It appeals to damn near anyone that would ever vote Democrat. 

Just my 2 cents.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Around 2020 Harvard did a national study of a few thousands folks and Sanders was above every Democrat by 10%, especially with folks 19-38 or some shit like that, and that’s who could swing this election. Edit: below is a Pew Research study about age range in voting stats. 

IMG_2532.jpeg.8a384116eb9d863a08bdf3cb025c7d53.jpeg

Sanders was equal to Biden and Beto combined.. That said, Sanders is old, and pushing him for President isn’t the move, but sliding him in with someone else.. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LUGR said:

Sanders is older than Biden 😬 

He is, that’s why i think sliding him only into VP would be the move. Also, listen to recent Biden speeches, and then listen to recent Sanders speeches, they’re not even close. 

It’s not going to happen, but my comments are just to point out if the DNC wanted to ensure a victory, that’s the only combo that i see where it would be, in my opinion, a done deal. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

He is, that’s why i think sliding him only into VP would be the move. Also, listen to recent Biden speeches, and then listen to recent Sanders speeches, they’re not even close. 

It’s not going to happen, but my comments are just to point out if the DNC wanted to ensure a victory, that’s the only combo that i see where it would be, in my opinion, a done deal. 

Last night they had some special news blah blah blah on in the background and they were playing some interviews of Biden from 4 years ago…….wow, his speaking ability had really gone down hill.

• Like 1

It reminds me of someone who is black out drunk. In their mind they’re forming the thoughts but what’s coming out of their mouth isn’t the thought in its entirety. 

Like whatever that situation was recently where he said he’s proud to be the first black woman President or something.. Out of context it’s like “damn, gramps is fucking gone”, but when you hear the audio you can surmise that he’s trying to say he’s proud to serve with the first black President and first black woman VP.. but obviously the out of context clips make the headlines. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

It reminds me of someone who is black out drunk. In their mind they’re forming the thoughts but what’s coming out of their mouth isn’t the thought in its entirety. 

Like whatever that situation was recently where he said he’s proud to be the first black woman President or something.. Out of context it’s like “damn, gramps is fucking gone”, but when you hear the audio you can surmise that he’s trying to say he’s proud to serve with the first black President and first black woman VP.. but obviously the out of context clips make the headlines. 

That being said, Trump screws up words, rambles and doesn’t make sense often too. Not quite as bad but he also knows not to give a fuck and to keep it moving so it doesn’t actually become “real”.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

4 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Ya i think that’s a combination of his age and simply not giving a fuck because accuracy means little to nothing in Trump camp. 

True. It’s mind blowing how he can just deny, deflect or refuse to acknowledge and it more or less becomes “not real” to a vast majority of the US population.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1