Concerning Rabbit, Pancake.

Zyl one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

pistol, what function did you use for that last design? im assuming your using photoshop 6

I used Ulead Photo Explorer to use the smart crop instead of the lasso. Then while in photoshop converted to greyscale then used stamp filter. I think it was the stamp filter just mess around with those ones.

Nice pic Mamerro. That one you could tell it's a rabbit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Shit, I don't really have that goat picture saved anywhere... I had found it on a random google image search for "goat". Try that and see if you can find the picture. Beer,

El Mamerro

Thanks for digging it... The first one was done by desaturating the image, bumping up the white and black levels, then bumping the contrast almost all the way to the max, and finally a little Photocopy filter (with darkness set real high). The filter was almost even unnecessary, you can get good results with just Levels and Brightness/Contrast.

Skinny, that picture is WAY iller than the one I'd posted before. Beer,

El Mamerro

I kinda dig that second Mamerro rabbit. The one that says Obey at the bottom. I'm thinking about a 4.25"x2.75" Red,White,Black sticker. That might be the one so far. Mamerro if you got a copy of the last one around that size without the background I might be able to make an order tommarrow. If anyone else likes it. Do you think it should say "Obey" at the bottom and be a complete Giant ripoff? Or maybe something else?

Maybe as a caption to the one of Oolong in the hand the word "Grasp" since he is being held in that pic. It might attract some attention with "GRASP" too. I don't know, just throwing out ideas. Post feedback on all ideas people.

personally, id like to see mammero's designs used (both, but especially the second "obey" one...) i mean, just make it a blatant rip off of the giant campaign its so much more effective if it says "obey" under it too. itll make everyone wonder what the fuck it is (as they are already doing on my campus...haha) and i guess people/writers that know of the giant campaign might get a kick out of it. but definetly go with the two designs by mammero, i am already copying it into photoshop so i can print up a sheet.....

The only thing that bothers me about it is that there are sooooo many ripoffs of the Obey campaign... I've seen at least 4 different versions around Providence (the best one being "Tattoo the Midget has an even bigger Posse"). True, this is the area where Shepard got his shit started, but still, I'm sick of that stuff, I think it's played out. I did these for the hell of it, but I think this campaign could be better if pulled off in a different manner, with an occasional poke of fun towards Obey. But by any means, the medium and execution don't matter, as long as the world learns of the grandeur that is Oolong. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: I accidentaly deleted the Illustrator file I did that on... Gimme some time and I'll get it done.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The only thing that bothers me about it is that there are sooooo many ripoffs of the Obey campaign... I've seen at least 4 different versions around Providence (

but if it actually gets off the ground , then oolong will be all over the fukking place .........canada , usa , europe , japan , austrailia

Archived