Happy 4th of July / what are you doing for 4th of July? Thread

KILZ FILLZ

3 hours ago, +plus+ said:

Maaan I miss beer pong. Trying to get back into some games, tired of acting too cool for shit

I am a fuckin weapon on cornhole

it was nice. Prob first time I’ve played in close to 10 years (?). I sucked so bad hahahaha

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

never been able to listen to this after listening to it about 16 years old smoking hash for the first time.

we all sat there colossally stoned greening out and feeling ill to it until somebody jumped up and frantically ran for the CD player to snap us out of it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 7/4/2022 at 1:03 PM, LUGR said:

Please take some pics or video of before, after and during.

Pie is my official dessert of 2022. I have been crushing them every chance I get.

I didn't get around to blowing up any models because our cat was freakin the F O. Yeah man like that meme above from @KILZ FILLZ

I found her cowering up against the backyard wall completely petrified. It must have been sitting on an ant nest vent because they were crawling all over her face. She wasn't even concerned with that tho. I grabbed her and went into the house. The Mrs. wiped all the ants off and just pet her until she relaxed. Then just hid behind the couch. This is where she always hides during fireworks season (May thru July). 

All good for now 

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

I didn't get around to blowing up any models because our cat was freakin the F O. Yeah man like that meme above from @KILZ FILLZ

I found her cowering up against the backyard wall completely petrified. It must have been sitting on an ant nest vent because they were crawling all over her face. She wasn't even concerned with that tho. I grabbed her and went into the house. The Mrs. wiped all the ants off and just pet her until she relaxed. Then just hid behind the couch. This is where she always hides during fireworks season (May thru July). 

All good for now 

Dang, that sucks. Glad you found her and got her inside.

• Truth 1

My wife told my FIL to lay off the Russian propaganda. He called her a lefty. I told him if he goes far enough left, he gets his guns back. Without missing a beat he said he believes the Russian propaganda over the Chinese propaganda and I hit him with the "Oh no, baby. What is you doin?"

• LOL! 2