What’s in your fridge?? Vol. 2

NightmareOnElmStreet

4SHWl3j.jpegZSD6pWh.jpeg

Just realized I didn't get a good picture , but I pretty much gave up keeping this organized cause we have a bajillion cabinets but the top row is high as fuck with another fourth separate row with doors only accessable buy step ladder.

My spice game is pretty weak compared to my sauce game though , and having an electric stove kinda ruined a lot of what I like to cook.

Only argument I've ever had with my girlfriend was putting the tapatio and valentia in the fridge , so I compromised and put it in the cabinet instead of on the kitchen counter (where it should be gawdammit) and she won't put it in the fridge.

The butter issue I tried to accommodate her on leaving it out in a butter container but she never grew up in the ghetto and experienced roach life so she let me have it in the fridge.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@One Man Bannedshe almost did a whole ass PowerPoint presentation explaining the history.

But the gist is salted butter can stay out because it wards off bacteria and it being at room temperature makes it easier to handle.

Unsalted will go bad at room temperature in about 3 days iirc .

I just looked at her with a California summertime no air-conditioning face and said "naw dude we are gonna fridge that shit"

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 2

15 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

@One Man Bannedshe almost did a whole ass PowerPoint presentation explaining the history.

But the gist is salted butter can stay out because it wards off bacteria and it being at room temperature makes it easier to handle.

Unsalted will go bad at room temperature in about 3 days iirc .

I just looked at her with a California summertime no air-conditioning face and said "naw dude we are gonna fridge that shit"

My girl has left it out by accident a few times lately.  By the time I find it and pick it up to put back in the fridge it's like my thumb goes through it, it's liquid butter.  Your girl is technically correct, I'm assuming she comes from America's Dairyland with that explanation.

• Truth 1