How to win a stupid prize.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's a real good one too.  I bet after watching some of those videos people would have a lot more respect for what our military has to go through, even if it's for reasons they don't agree with or wars they didn't want to be in.  People in the military enlisted don't get a choice when their command says it's go time.  Lace up, put the helmet on, make sure your gun is ready and fucking get out there.  No pussies allowed at that point or you die.

Funker's a great channel with a ton of good content.  Good post!

Is it for real worth it to anyone to take someone’s life over a piece of property? I’ve owned guns...I’ve also had an attempted carjacking while carrying... I literally hopped on the car on the would be jackets lap, slammed on the breaks while his partner was punching me in the face. Threw the car in park, and the jackers said “we’re done” 

I could of shot both of them and been in my right, especially since one was packing. They were both maybe 16 year old black kids. There is no piece of property worth taking someone’s life over .

• Truth 2

6 hours ago, MrSirius said:

Is it for real worth it to anyone to take someone’s life over a piece of property? I’ve owned guns...I’ve also had an attempted carjacking while carrying... I literally hopped on the car on the would be jackets lap, slammed on the breaks while his partner was punching me in the face. Threw the car in park, and the jackers said “we’re done” 

I could of shot both of them and been in my right, especially since one was packing. They were both maybe 16 year old black kids. There is no piece of property worth taking someone’s life over .

Rest assured, those guys went one to win a stupid prize on another day.

If you want to have huge balls you don't kill them and when they sue you, you just drag nuts in court w/ a good lawyer and be like gfys, enjoy your fragmented knee caps boiz, I'm out!

• Truth 1

And, you've got it twisted anyway, it's not taking someone's life over property.... it's self protection.

Miss me with that anti gun california let the fucking homeless crack heads loot and take over the city bullshit.  You getting shot if you try to do that shit in Texas, which is why it's been peaceful and quiet here for the most part.  The stupid people know to shut the fuck up and the ones that are stupid and careful only get away with it for a little while before someone that loves America will help them meet their maker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We know better in Texas. You don't underestimate anyone. You assume everyone has a gun so that everyone can make an attempt to be cordial to one another. 

I roll coal on left lane cruisers, Priuses, teslas, Biden Harris bumper stickers (yes people are actually that stupid still), and CA/NJ/NY license plates.

Having a non epa compliant diesel is fantastic.  How dare you o_O

@Dark_Knight- that's a prime example of how to win a stupid prize. You're playing this game correctly.