Nobody wants to talk about all the weird shit that happened at Travis Scott show in HTown?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a friend there that luckily was away from all the chaos.. but yeah it's a fucked up situation and as for whoever was injecting people I hope they fuckin rot.. that's some super foul shit..

From my knowledge tho alot of Travis Scott's concerts are somewhat like this.. lots of moshing and "raging" and yada yada yada.. allegedly he did see someone pass out and had someone go get them but was unaware of all of the other shit goin on.. as a performer and people passing out being kind of a norm at your shows I kind of get it to an extent.. but I feel people, especially these younger kids, forget the rules of the pit and fuckin bug out for their favorite artist to the point they completely disregard their and everyone else's safety.. for example the kids dancing on the lil ambulance go cart trying to get to people passing out is dumb as fuck and super reckless..

The suicide boys concert I went to recently me and my girl had a similar issue.. once Ramirez came on some girl legit was standing on one leg, squishing her leg passed me to get in front of us resulting in my girl getting squished against the cage to the point where it hurt and she started snapping on ol girl.. I kept telling her there's no room and she needs to chill but she just kept repeating "I'm tryna get to muh friendz" like I give a fuck.. legit almost got to the point I was bout to ask the security to grab my girl over the fence.. long story short we left after dude got off stage and went to the balcony for the rest of the show.. she had bruised up knees n everything the next day because of it.. never had shit like that happen even at alot of the heavier shows I've been to..

All in all, is it an extremely fucked up situation? Absolutely.. is Travis directly to blame? Hard to say.. highly doubt he knew everything going on in the middle of his set.. again if kids passing out and getting all crazy at your shows is a norm then I can see why he kept it going.. could he have stopped the show? Absolutely.. do people need to calm the fuck down and look after one another in pits and shows like this? Of course.. was this some "ritual"? Highly doubt it.. this has been his persona for years and nobody has batted an eye till now so you can miss me with that illuminati satanic ritual shit..

Yeah he is to blame for tweeting that he was going to sneak the adventurous ones in. Tongue in cheek way of saying sneak into this show. Reports that the gates were porous. 

Criminal investigation going on now. 

Crazy how much of a hardon you have for suicide boys btw. Willing to get crushed by dudes and pay for it. 

Still not to blame for people passing out and injecting people with random drugs.. one performer can't be solely responsible for thousands of people.. you can only see and know so much while performing.. could there have been more preventative measures? Absolutely.. but you can't point the finger at ONE person for the blame game when there were tons of other variables that contributed to this incident.. tweeting you're gonna sneak people in doesn't mean storm the stage, crush the gates and other people or that they condone everything else that happened.. when Michael Jackson was alive he had tons of people passing out just by him standing on the stage looking into the crowd.. is he to blame for them passing out as well....?

Also lulz.. no hard on whatsoever my guy.. got surprised with tickets from my girl since she wanted to see like two people on the lineup and she knows we always go to the front of every show we've gone to.. also we weren't willing to get crushed hence why we went to the balcony afterwards, the part you probably skipped.. 🤷🏽‍♂️