AI killed the internet star.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Real shit, I never even heard of DARPA and I been screaming from the rooftops that FB is the NSA since day one. That's why even if you know my government name, you'll never find me anywhere on the internet. Never had a real email, FB, IG, don't do banking online, none of that shit. Phone is anonymous too. Literally nothing online ever been in my real name, even my phones going all the way back to Nokia days been anonymous. But yall keep thinking I'm that nigga who shot up that movie theater though LMFAO!

• Truth 1
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 2

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Real shit, I never even heard of DARPA and I been screaming from the rooftops that FB is the NSA since day one. That's why even if you know my government name, you'll never find me anywhere on the internet. Never had a real email, FB, IG, don't do banking online, none of that shit. Phone is anonymous too. Literally nothing online ever been in my real name, even my phones going all the way back to Nokia days been anonymous. But yall keep thinking I'm that nigga who shot up that movie theater though LMFAO!

Props on that.  I haven't gone that far but fairly similar.   Little exists in my name, no social media ever, hard to find much in an internet search, didn't own a smart phone until maybe a year ago, no store savings cards, pay cash as much as possible.  When I pass a mirror I make no reflection, I'm a blank spot on security cameras.  When I shit the paper comes clean on the first wipe.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

14 hours ago, LUGR said:

Just finished watching it…

So, all my props are fake and @Merceramd @Dirty_habiTare AI bots….great.

BE203298-BA26-47F1-8AD4-B61F733DC524.png

12oz predates the AI takeover of the internet. We dinosaurs up in this bitch. 

• Truth 1