DAO's kid must be a teenager by now

lord_casek

4 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

We go back for a week or two every summer. He definitely likes Philly better than here.

You should make a photo thread after your trip this summer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

LOL it would just be graff pics and clips of the kids skating. 
The fuck else am I gonna flick, food? Nah, that ain't me.  😆

yes, flick cheesesteaks

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Gotta cut down on that red meat, homie. 😆
Or you didn't know that was a thing?
That's always been a thing. 

I seen it in the west coast shops before, but figured you would clown me if I ever mentioned it.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

On 5/10/2024 at 10:03 PM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Like I said, flicking food ain’t really my thing. But here’s a chicken cheesesteak from a little corner pizza shop called Aramingo’s Best that I sent to my wife to make her jealous when I was in Philly last month for my homie’s funeral.

IMG_5560.jpeg

This looks like a solid filling meal, but keeping it 💯 with you, overall it doesn’t look that good. Looks hella dry.

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Looks are deceiving you. That shit was bomb as fuck.

I believe you.

What’s with the skid mark of tomato sauce under the chicken though?

• Truth 1

8 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Were you high when you typed this?

I kinda felt I was when looking at it.  I even had to ask myself if I was high too. 

• LOL! 1

I think we sometimes default to this 12oz collective image of DAO in our heads which is the red text wall argument warrior of the mid to late 2000’s. We forget that he is become a chill, forklift certified, level headed dude with an open mind.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LUGR said:

I think we sometimes default to this 12oz collective image of DAO in our heads which is the red text wall argument warrior of the mid to late 2000’s. We forget that he is become a chill, forklift certified, level headed dude with an open mind.

My man, the forklift days coincided with the wall of red text days. And don’t get it twisted, I’ll fuck up a regular cheesesteak too, especially depending on where I’m getting it from. But I gots to chill on that red meat, son. I got a phobia of cancer,  and it seems like everyone’s either ODing on drugs or getting cancer these days. And anyways, chicken cheesesteaks are good too . Ain’t nothing faggy about a chicken cheesesteak, and ain’t most you Cali niggas on that tofu vegan shit? Fuck outahere. 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

My man, the forklift days coincided with the wall of red text days. And don’t get it twisted, I’ll fuck up a regular cheesesteak too, especially depending on where I’m getting it from. But I gots to chill on that red meat, son. I got a phobia of cancer,  and it seems like everyone’s either ODing on drugs or getting cancer these days. And anyways, chicken cheesesteaks are good too . Ain’t nothing faggy about a chicken cheesesteak, and ain’t most you Cali niggas on that tofu vegan shit? Fuck outahere. 😆

I respect your decision to be different.

• LOL! 1

DAO and LUGR basically neighbors - 

Took one for the team today, closest thing to a legit steak near me. Couple other decent spots but this one is pretty on par with my Philly experiences. 

Pondered chicken but decided to go with my usual - steak, white american cheese and onion. 

IMG_5911.jpeg

IMG_5910.jpeg

IMG_5909.jpeg

IMG_5908.jpeg

IMG_5907.jpeg

IMG_5906.jpeg

IMG_5905.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Is that a pic of DAO and his cousins?

That shit looks really good!

You ever go to The Cheese Steak Shop on Divis towards California? I always thought that one was good. But I have never had one in the motherland. So I don’t know the truth.

I still listen to Vinnie Paz’s Cheesesteak song occasionally.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

@LUGR knife in my palm, sharper than a sniper in Nam

Yeah I have most of the cheesesteaks spots in the Bay Area - that one is good. Its part of a chain and they are decent for sure. 

The spots you are not getting a good cheesesteak are the places that arent catering to it specifically - like Chilis type spots.

RIP Chilis btw -  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

DAO and LUGR basically neighbors - 

Took one for the team today, closest thing to a legit steak near me. Couple other decent spots but this one is pretty on par with my Philly experiences. 

Pondered chicken but decided to go with my usual - steak, white american cheese and onion. 

IMG_5911.jpeg

IMG_5910.jpeg

IMG_5909.jpeg

IMG_5908.jpeg

IMG_5907.jpeg

IMG_5906.jpeg

IMG_5905.jpeg

Whoever typed up that sign is sus. Some of it's on point, others not so much.
I remember being impressed by how nice everyone was the first time I went to NYC. And that was in the 90's. I thought they were supposed to have a rep for being rude, they ain't have shit on Philly. 😆

• LOL! 2

I won't debate the taste factor, but you're all tripping.  It's a cheesesteak not a cheesechicken.  I'd figure DAO would defend that to the death but maybe leaving Philly has taken his anger down a notch.

Kind of funny to worry that your cheesesteak is going to give you ass cancer or whatever but you're on the side of the highway inhaling exhaust and paint fumes (which is totally worth it btw).