Guess the movie (2019 version)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 minutes ago, MrSirius2nd said:

This thread has been moving slow

Slow as any other that’s been on the front page imo. This thread in particular has a 2 day turn around if no one “guesses” the movie. Seem slow but I think it’s gotten a good amount of traction since I started it a couple few weeks ago. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Truth 1

17 hours ago, iloveboxcars said:

The clay balloon effect from the punch is so familiar but I don’t think I know this one.

You very well may have if you watch a lot of newish shit on streaming services. Definitely not a forgettable film. If you’re like me though the title could have washed up into the seemingly hundreds you watch per month.

@NightmareOnElmStreet

yeah this thread is pretty popping compared to others. I was just giving a little good hearted shit to try to motivate others lol 

i should of said I’ve been slow on this thread bc the past few flicks I didn’t recognize. Which I appreciate honestly.

i do need to step up on my herzog game.  

Edited by MrSirius2nd
  • Like 1

High recommendation levels for any who have not seen.......  Somebody else can have a go. It's October now so lets get into some of the goodness. (probably gonna bump the movie rec thread for this reason but it would be rad to pull up on some shit in here too) RAW HORROR, let's go!

p14609818_v_v8_aa.jpg.4a2b87620e7a99937cbb2da016f6f0e4.jpg

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Props 1