Guess the movie (2019 version)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
17 hours ago, iloveboxcars said:

The Nightingale.

I recommend it, but I am serious about the amount of rape in it. I never want to see this film again. 

someone else go. My house is in the 5 day service disconnect area PG&E is calling out due to high dry winds or whatever, so I’m not really sure about my online presence in the coming days. 

Mannnnnnn, I’m straight. I done had enough of that shit early in the game with old ass movies like straw dogs, the original I spit on your grave, and irreversible....any new rape shit I’m good on🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, Diesu said:

Bone Tomahawk

Good shit. So fucking brutal! For those of you who appreciate that kind of shit get on it. Guaranteed one of the most brutal scenes you’ve ever watched. Movie takes a good long while to get up to speed but it’s far worth it. 

8 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

It’s so much worse than those. 

Dude...........No🤣....✌🏽 I honestly don’t even know why people are still making these films.....Like isn’t the chick brigade and the rest of cancel culture trying to silence rape material anyways 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1

Nah fuck all that. We can talk about rape and whatever tf else we want to 🤣. That’s why we’re here, right? I still don’t fuckin get it. Especially coming from a woman director but I love the history behind that aboriginal shit so maybe I’ll watch. Not like love like HAHA, I’m just fascinated by it. Fuckin weirdos and their rape scenes....