Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2024 at 11:54 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

IMG_7866.jpeg.b03b514b092f9a5482ad4876ee0c4b70.jpeg

I read the guardian News sitea lot because most of australian news sites are murdoch owned so can't be doing that.

BUT recently the guardian ran some things about "Unemployment in australia" and it seemed every person  they featured was like this person above.

And by trade was a Chilean nose flute player with Gender identity issues, PTSD, ADHD and Bipolar meaning they need a special room and a support  LLama in case they get triggered.

fucking annoyed me.

like don't ask a Samoan guy who is a forklift driver or an average carpenter or something standard like that.

Always find the most unemployable sorts of people and gloss over the fact that even in a good economy half these cunts would be unemployed on a good day.

turning into more of a  boomer than I care to admit.

• LOL! 1

On 5/1/2024 at 12:23 AM, Schnitzel said:

I read the guardian News sitea lot because most of australian news sites are murdoch owned so can't be doing that.

BUT recently the guardian ran some things about "Unemployment in australia" and it seemed every person  they featured was like this person above.

And by trade was a Chilean nose flute player with Gender identity issues, PTSD, ADHD and Bipolar meaning they need a special room and a support  LLama in case they get triggered.

fucking annoyed me.

like don't ask a Samoan guy who is a forklift driver or an average carpenter or something standard like that.

Always find the most unemployable sorts of people and gloss over the fact that even in a good economy half these cunts would be unemployed on a good day.

turning into more of a  boomer than I care to admit.

That's the problem with entertainment based news. It's solely designed around advertising, and propoganda.  The facts are now based on what the people who gate keep access like government officials & executives in corporations that advertise, and the confirmation biases of the audience.

Actual facts are no longer relevant and tank the rating compared to entertainment based reporting, so a disrespectful caricature of unemployed people is simply more appealing to the average consumer their advertisers target.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 2