Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Kults said:

^ Call BS on half of those. Sounds like an adult trying to talk like a child and just coming off as autistic

I thought so, still depends on the level of cherry picking done to the results. They never specified how many kids they asked.

• Truth 1

5 hours ago, auf said:

The problem with this is. SOmebody else will fill in the gap (mafia). At one point alchohol was illegal, but it also manifested organized crime to occur and develope. Not only that but there was stiff competition among crime families, resulting in pretty brutal murders lol.

Basically the Government said. "can't beat them join them". Completely taking over and doing exactly what the mob was doing. Selling drugs and alchohol for profit despite all the addicts. It's all about profit in the end. Singing to the choir again, but I concur it's not good for social economy and I think it's getting worse. There are many cases of fentynal over doses now and people killing themsleves yada yda blah bla.

I don't think any gangs are as bad ass as the movies or California lets them be.  All of these fucks would get their shit pushed in by any sort of swat team/military campaign against them.  The big problem is we have made immoral behaviors ok by some standards because it pays great dividends to certain politicians.  No "leader" is going to say yes, let's stop selling alcohol and tobacco if it cuts 40% of their yearly pay.... or even a smaller percentage.  It's greed.  It's the same thing that makes the crack dealer sell crack to fiends but the crack dealer himself doesn't do any drugs.  He's taking advantage of weak minded people for monetary gain.  This is what's happening with cigarettes/alcohol at a high level.

I don't think it's possible to stop this kind of behavior as long as society in general deems that it's "ok".  I live right next door to some rednecks that get drunk every day of the week and do coke just about every Friday night.  I sometimes sit out there in the front yard with them while they sneak off doing coke and then coming back with their jaws going crazy, who knows it may be meth sometimes too.  I think it's hilarious that they think they're so sneaky but it's super obvious that they're high af.  Same people that tried to tell me that smoking weed is "good for you."  Mind you these are guys that make just above minimum wage and will likely be in that boat until they "retire".  I smoked for the majority of my life and quit because I don't want lung cancer one day, who knows if it's too late and I already fucked myself.... but the point is that I understand it's not good for you and for them to try to tell someone like me that smoking is good for you is ridiculous.  The bong rips I would take were from a bowl meant to be passed around between a few people and I'd kill it in one hit.  That's how I smoked, in excess..... so I don't need to hear from retards that smoking is good for you.... from people that are sneaking off to do cheap b12 cut coke they got from a dude that drives a le sabre.

Anyway, I'll stop ranting about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

That's how I smoked, in excess..... so I don't need to hear from retards that smoking is good for you.... from people that are sneaking off to do cheap b12 cut coke they got from a dude that drives a le sabre.

This murdered me

• LOL! 1

Yeah she is deplorable human trash.  I hope California votes this idiot out of office and makes an effort to improve their state.  I'd be really proud of them if they did that.  Also, you can see how stupid she is because if she wanted a handshake (with your right hand the way you're supposed to).... she should have grabbed what he handed her with her left hand first while holding out her right hand for a hand shake.  People (read: dipshits) are going to try to spin this like Trump dissed/negged her but he didn't even see her attempt to get a handshake because as soon as he confirmed she grabbed the speech out of his hand he began turning around..... while she did this retard shuffle with her hands trying to get a handshake from someone that wasn't looking at her.

Just wait, only idiots are going to try to say that Trump dissed her here on the handshake..... really it was her fault for being a shiftless drunk moron.  I saw people saying she looked like she was working on her Alcoholics Anonymous homework the whole time Trump was giving the speech.

And what kind of piece of shit do you have to be to not applaud the all time low unemployment of minority classes in America?

• Props 1