Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got a few texts from guys in the gun world that are thinking we might have reached a turning point ion regards to the gun control debate. They're starting to think an assault weapons ban is on the horizon at this point.

I have enough AR's and also live in a place where I doubt it matters all that much, but had been hoping to build up a couple custom AK's, as well as a couple SBR's. Interesting to me is I've been wanting to get into big caliber precision guns for a while and this would be just the catalyst needed to push me towards that. Thinking its likely the opposite reaction the ban is intended to result in, but I'd also bet that half the AR/AK shooting world will do the same.

Wondering how long until someone being turned into pink mist from a shot taken a mile or two out will take to hit the news.

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

Got a few texts from guys in the gun world that are thinking we might have reached a turning point ion regards to the gun control debate. They're starting to think an assault weapons ban is on the horizon at this point.

I have enough AR's and also live in a place where I doubt it matters all that much, but had been hoping to build up a couple custom AK's, as well as a couple SBR's. Interesting to me is I've been wanting to get into big caliber precision guns for a while and this would be just the catalyst needed to push me towards that. Thinking its likely the opposite reaction the ban is intended to result in, but I'd also bet that half the AR/AK shooting world will do the same.

Wondering how long until someone being turned into pink mist from a shot taken a mile or two out will take to hit the news.

DC Sniper?  I don't remember what he was using but that sort of fits your hypothetical no? 

• Truth 1

44 minutes ago, metronome said:

DC Sniper?  I don't remember what he was using but that sort of fits your hypothetical no? 

Yeah, that was on some next shit for sure. Pretty incredible we haven't seen more of that in my opinion. I'm not at all wishing for it, because it is in fact a heinous thing, but dude was ahead of his time and I'm willing to bet, we'll eventually start seeing that sort of thing sometime in the not too distant future unfortunately.

People have been known to stock up during mass shooting news cycles. Pretty sure most of the Dem candidates, and legislators are gun grabbers. Kamala mentioned taking executive enforcement action outside of the constitution to restrict 2A if the legislature fails to pass restrictions. I'm not sure most people understand this, but I'm pretty sure a move like that would lead to another secession or at the very least domestic unconventional warfare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

People have been known to stock up during mass shooting news cycles. Pretty sure most of the Dem candidates, and legislators are gun grabbers. Kamala mentioned taking executive enforcement action outside of the constitution to restrict 2A if the legislature fails to pass restrictions. I'm not sure most people understand this, but I'm pretty sure a move like that would lead to another secession or at the very least domestic unconventional warfare.

Yeah, pretty much... Last election led to the sweet MPX I got. Shouts to HRC and her rhetoric!

• LOL! 1