it's always crummy in killadelphia?

DSD666

So, after a year long bout of severe depression, and suicidal ideology, I have decided to leave Detroit, and take a vacation. I have never been on vacation, unless you count serving in the military one. I am staying in Philly for the foreseeable future, and then off the brooklyn for a week or 2, and then around late August back home to the motherland.

I am leaving Wednesday, or Friday morning, depending on if I can get all my shit together in the next day.

If anyone in Philly pm me, I am super chill minus being in Detroit, and I need a ghetto tour guide. I don't know the exact location because I don't know shit about Philly, other than I will be in North Philly. Would like to experience all the grimy shit your city has to offer. I don't care about bars and shit like that, places to eat. I wanna know where to go where it is most hood, and most unsafe, so I can feel at home.

not a joke. I mean, life's a joke. but I am fucking serious. I am not leaving Detroit and the east side and my comfort zone to go somewhere with no real fucking hood.

look forward to visiting the east coast, look forward to meeting anyone that is down to wild the fuck out.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will definitely enjoy yourself in north philly. probably you headed to k and a or some such, but if you end up by berks or anywhere lower that will be laughs because you will fucking hate it. go to southwest if you need a vacation from your vacation, you low bottom scumfuck.

FUSACHI FUSACHI FUSACHI FUSACHI FUSACHI

• Like 1

So, after a year long bout of severe depression, and suicidal ideology, I have decided to leave Detroit, and take a vacation. I have never been on vacation, unless you count serving in the military one. I am staying in Philly for the foreseeable future, and then off the brooklyn for a week or 2, and then around late August back home to the motherland.

I am leaving Wednesday, or Friday morning, depending on if I can get all my shit together in the next day.

If anyone in Philly pm me, I am super chill minus being in Detroit, and I need a ghetto tour guide. I don't know the exact location because I don't know shit about Philly, other than I will be in North Philly. Would like to experience all the grimy shit your city has to offer. I don't care about bars and shit like that, places to eat. I wanna know where to go where it is most hood, and most unsafe, so I can feel at home.

not a joke. I mean, life's a joke. but I am fucking serious. I am not leaving Detroit and the east side and my comfort zone to go somewhere with no real fucking hood.

look forward to visiting the east coast, look forward to meeting anyone that is down to wild the fuck out.

yooo!! i'm ignoring the fuck outta your questionable/unstable choices and will give you a GREAT path to get yourself in serious trouble. please don't get shot or i'll feel like shit.

If you're in NP you're off to a great start. I'd personally start off on Roosevelt Ave AKA "the bully." any of those little cutty side streets are a great place to start and get violated by all sorts of angry black dudes. You can take the bully west to get to strawberry mansion, another place full of angry black people.

If you're more of a methadone/suboxone/black tar heroin type, start walking north on front st until you hit kensington ave. Well-chronicled here, find all the junkies, fiends, hookers, dealers, and other degenerate hellish shit you could ever want! From midnight to 4am is extra fun.

Once you've walked far enough on kensington you'll cross over a set of train tracks that have been the site of many an overdose. The infamous "needle tree" once lived here although i've heard that it went missing (philly people, confirm/deny?)

I can't speak to WP too much personally.

You're gonna be in NP.

NP is the grimier side of town.

Sounds like you'll fit right in.

Have fun, but don't go over anybody. Not even fills over tags.

Being a outatowner in Philly, you wanna tread lightly if you know what I mean.

yooo!! i'm ignoring the fuck outta your questionable/unstable choices and will give you a GREAT path to get yourself in serious trouble. please don't get shot or i'll feel like shit.

If you're in NP you're off to a great start. I'd personally start off on Roosevelt Ave AKA "the bully." any of those little cutty side streets are a great place to start and get violated by all sorts of angry black dudes. You can take the bully west to get to strawberry mansion, another place full of angry black people.

If you're more of a methadone/suboxone/black tar heroin type, start walking north on front st until you hit kensington ave. Well-chronicled here, find all the junkies, fiends, hookers, dealers, and other degenerate hellish shit you could ever want! From midnight to 4am is extra fun.

Once you've walked far enough on kensington you'll cross over a set of train tracks that have been the site of many an overdose. The infamous "needle tree" once lived here although i've heard that it went missing (philly people, confirm/deny?)

I can't speak to WP too much personally.

"The Bully" is north east Philly, not NP.

And you're more likely to run into white people up NEP.

Injury, that whole time you were telling everyone you were in Philly, you were in fucking Villanova or some shit. Fall back.

"The Bully" is north east Philly, not NP.

And you're more likely to run into white people up NEP.

Injury, that whole time you were telling everyone you were in Philly, you were in fucking Villanova or some shit. Fall back.

roosevelt goes crosstown tho.

i dunno which part bears that nickname and which part doesn't.

for all the dumb shit i say constantly ... i did speak of places that ive been to myself. hence why i didn't add shit about WP cause i never tripped through there. i'm only 80-90% corny.