stop bro

Trane1SFCking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 15 I had some azian man tried to hit me w an umbrella when I was writing on the inside of the bus. One of the best umbrellas I ever owned after that day.

Must spread rep.

One time I blacked out on the walk home from some party and apparently (from what I saw the next day) smashed everything along the way on that 20+ block walk. I don't remember any of it other than some old Asian couple pulling up on me getting a tag sometime after the sun had already came up and the old man getting out the driver seat and trying to get all Kung Foo on my ass with his cane. As shitfaced as I was I guess I still had the decency to not beat up a old man cause I just maced him while laughing. And walked away lauging my ass off while he got back in his car with his wife yelling at him in Chinese. That is literally the only thing I remember from that walk home.

props to boat on the o'clock video. must spread. been looking for that terroist track for like 8 years. heard it on another video of some euro dude rocking a clean train (whose name i cannot recall started with an r though) been wondering ever since.

O'clock and that terrorist beat are the best thing to ever come out of Europe graffiti wise.

Do you really carry mace?

I did over 10 years ago.

I had a rep for erasing my enemies from the walls and Philly heads love to fight 6 on 1.

I guess I coulda just carried a strap everywhere I went but in Philly it's mandatory 5 years just for getting caught with one.

Would shooting or beating to death a 80 year old made me more of a man?

Smart man though. Too risky going out with a strap. I used to carry a legal-size knife you buy at the sporting goods store, that way if the cop stops you they can't do shit about it. And have the knife sharpened even more than it is brand new. As close to switchblade status as possible. That and an aluminum bat in the car. Thankfully never had to use it.

I still stay with the lock blade knife. I've had multiple of them taken from me here in TX though pigs telling me that smaller than your hand shit is a myth and they can lock me up on a F just for having it. Meanwhile they sell them in every gas station. I guess if dude had stabbed the hooker to death for not fucking him instead of shooting her then maybe he might have actually gotten convicted.

Would shooting or beating to death a 80 year old made me more of a man?

Not really, but neither does macing a 80 year old man. I know you were drunk, but couldnt you just walk away. Dude was 80, how fast was he going?

With the added Rocky music just for the guy from Philly.