Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR BOJANGLES

aliens?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

1.are we alone or not?

2.is are 51 a hoax to you?

3.are they among us now?

me personally, i think that planet is being visited on the regular under very secretive terms possibly in coincidence with the world governments. i think we have even reverse engineered from some of their technologies.

" well, if we were alone, it would be a big waste of space." -contact.

Jangles...I thought you were going to bed...I don't just tell peole sweet dreams for my health..

And i think we are among aliens everyday...I wonder if Osama is an alien...YOu know just trying to get us all riled up and shit...that would be gay.

I also wonder if that guy Jack Black is an alien...weird guy...

oh and I also wonder if those guys form the band slipknot are aliens...what a bunch a weirdos man....just breaking each others arms and shit

im skeptical but open minded

i think ATliens exist but only a small fraction of the "sightings" are genuine

i dont think we/gov't are in cohoots with them , however i think that the progressin of integrated circut technology ( computers , for you dumbass ppl ) has progresses far to quickly relative to all other frontiers / history .......

Guest NATO

i dought we are alon in the universe, considering the size of it all.

*doubt

sorry but it bothered me.

and theres no way were alone in this big fucking universe....but i dont thinkn aliens exactly have to be life forms or anything...they could be microscopic or simply flashes of light or some shit....yeah i try and think when im stoned a bit too much...

fuck me

Guest beardo

i often like to think that whatever other beings are in the universe are nothing like us. something we cannot even begin to imaine. i find that to be a strangely comforting thought.

channel zerp by canibus, listen to it and look up the drake equation nerds@#! hahahah j/k hahaha *snort*@!#.... jea im bored

if there is life on other planets im 90% sure they dont look like little green men....they are prolly very primitive life like bactieria and shit.....little green men with big eyes??? plz

i believe in aliens. how could there not be something out there? i mean how big is the universe? and if it ended what would be past it? how could there not be something out there. i like to think that they would be nice and not want to kill us.

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

Jangles...I thought you were going to bed...I don't just tell peole sweet dreams for my health..

back off my man bitch!

nah nah just kidding hehe

xoxo

i dont there are aliens...but i wouldnt be surpirsed and probably wouldnt care if we were ever 100% certain that there was....probably got some crazy weed if there are aliens...

sure they are aliens...i doubt they are primitive like regulator said...i bet they are highly evolved, sophisticated beings...that's just me...everyone has their opinions...

if we come in contact with aliens they will be much much smarter then we are...we have tried our hardest and not reached anything(from what theyve told us)...if they could just come over here as easily as ufo's and shit we are probley comparable to termites in their eyes..i think about this shit constantly when i am wasted and look at the stars.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by iCEBERG

channel zerp by canibus, listen to it and look up the drake equation nerds@#! hahahah j/k hahaha *snort*@!#.... jea im bored

i love that cut...the masons scare me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this