THE OFFICIAL NBA 2012-2013 THREAD

asthma al

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that bitch is trife/

"the couple was having dinner at Bice, a Palm Beach restaurant, with six other people. Just after sitting down, Phyllis jumped from her seat and placed her lips over Tobias’s nose and began sucking. She was searching for cocaine residue."

http://deadspin.com/the-bird-flipping-miami-fan-was-once-accused-of-murderi-498713885

:scrambled:

Such terrible shooting in this knicks pacers game but I think Hibbert is my new favourite big man /nh.

I see the pacers taking this series, they are a sick team and will give Miami some trouble.

OKC looking like they are in trouble, as much as ppl used to bitch about westbrook shooting too much etc. you can tell they need his scoring and to draw defenders away from durant.

That game 1 was crazy, Paul George doing all the right things until that last play.

Mannnnnn Raptors traded away their picks... This team will never get to rebuild. However with Rudy Gay and Lowery we have a better chance now. first round exit for sure if we make it that far next season hahaa