THE OFFICIAL NBA 2012-2013 THREAD

asthma al

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody expected the Bulls to win on the road. I think Miami will come out shooting better in Game 2, but I see no reason for the Bulls to come out bad. Game 2 could very well be a shootout.

It's funny, we might eventually lose to them, but we will always be right there.

This could be our year, the guys are rugged and tired.

You cant account for desperation.

The Heat's arrogance will be their undoing.

They are not as good as they think they are.

Plus its like me and my brother were saying, the Bulls are without Deng, Hinrich & Rose...take out ONE of the Heats best players(LeBron or Wade) and that teams done.

Bulls got this shit though, they're hungry and Nate Robinson is the scrappiest little nigguh ive ever seen play the game/

Bulls rocked last night. And honestly if rose did come back he'd be way out of form and wouldn't contribute much, but I could be wrong. Having an acl torn myself its not an easy injury to recover from both physically and mentaly. I think I rehabed for 13-15 before I gained enough confidence and leg strength to play any sport. But either way the bulls have a scrappy team that's hungry. The teams culture is very different in that every player has to step up when there called upon and perform as well as the guy before them.

I wouldn't say it's about him going back & putting up big numbers but just being in the game, guess it be on some emotion shit, letting the fans know motherfucker still there for his team..

Shumpert suffered the same shit on the same day & dude is already back since Jan..

Nice.

We see a LOT of ACL injuries in Australian Rules Football, and everyone comes back at different paces. After it's healed, it's really the six inches between the ears that is the last thing to get healthy. ACL's seem to be very different for all types of people, some people come back in half the time, and this is to play real contact football, not NFL or basketball, etc.

I can imagine he would be some what scared.

AFter my accident I couldn't run until at-least 7 months later, and even now I'm still scared to cut because I just don't feel stable on my knee. Funny thing is, I had no ACL injury.

The Bulls are great because Thibs tought them you cant give up no matter what. It sounds cheesey, but the way he puts all his energy in to it leads the squad by example.. The way he squeezes all those wins out of the Bulls is amazing. I hope Thibs is here in Chicago until he puts his clipboard up.

Knicks tie the series up, Pacers looking flat. 30-2 run, how does that happen?