Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jewish Task Force

++ROME SUBWAY++

woah yeah, Rome certainly feeds the senses.

I remember my trip there in 97 blew me away. Though I had been warned by some belgian dudes that their had friends being shot a few months earlier....

Yo Ivo, saw a couple of DGM's rollin there too :cool:

Anyone also find the subway pulls out reall fuckin quick??!!?

Guest THE DUCKSICK

i cant believe i missed this thread,dope fucken pieces.

Bump for the Rome Subway.

Can anyone who's been over there this summer give us a report on what kind of state it's in at the moment? I'm thinking of paying Rome a little visit in a couple of weeks and was just wondering what i might expect when i get there.

Arf!

Have ticket, will travel, so knocking this to the top again just in case anyone wants to drop some info on what a boy should do when he's in town for a couple of nights. Otherwise, I'll just work it out for myself like I usually does.

ROMA CAMPIONE!

man i had like 200 flix of roma subway from my past travels.. unfortunately the cops raided my house and took all my stuff :(

i had a lot of Poison pieces..the king when i was there!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Snack1

Dumbo! Thek!

are they still active?

Thek still gets busy every day...

ohhh shit, I went to Rome about 2 years ago, but was so pissed of with Italy being full of arogant twats (that also gave me the worst case of food poisening Id ever had, and from a cheese a tomato pizza!) I decided that the whole of Italy was shit and their subways would be clean....then two weeks later I meet an Italian writer at my local spot and he tells me when he lived in Roma the subs ran like NYC's!

Can someone please tell me whats the score on them now, and put my mind at rest to wether they were still going a couple of years ago?

I have a few pics Ive been sent by a mate, and will post em when I sighn up with another host.

:crazy:

this is kind of a bad rome thread, being that half the stuff isnt actually from rome, nor are they subway trains. last june the b line was getting crushed again, heavily, but word has it more people have gotten busted, and its pretty clean. the aline is still crushed, and pretty active. this is as of last week.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now