++ROME SUBWAY++

Jewish Task Force

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

ohhh shit, I went to Rome about 2 years ago, but was so pissed of with Italy being full of arogant twats (that also gave me the worst case of food poisening Id ever had, and from a cheese a tomato pizza!) I decided that the whole of Italy was shit and their subways would be clean....then two weeks later I meet an Italian writer at my local spot and he tells me when he lived in Roma the subs ran like NYC's!

Can someone please tell me whats the score on them now, and put my mind at rest to wether they were still going a couple of years ago?

I have a few pics Ive been sent by a mate, and will post em when I sighn up with another host.

:crazy:

this is kind of a bad rome thread, being that half the stuff isnt actually from rome, nor are they subway trains. last june the b line was getting crushed again, heavily, but word has it more people have gotten busted, and its pretty clean. the aline is still crushed, and pretty active. this is as of last week.

• 2 weeks later...

damn,, if anyone can get these links to show please do,,, and tell me what i did wrong,, its a stand and a bam from lina b ,, taken in 97? i think? when i passed threw rome for 2 days,, i got chased twice tryin to do my thing there,,,but had no problems in amsterdam,,seemingly kinda backwards luck i have,,,,, i have more from rome to post if i figure this isht out.....

god damn that shit is comin correct.

do you ever catch seiko or DTS shit>?

no, theyve cracked down hard, i was there when it started popping back up again, but the spot got blown up, people got popped, and the b line is clean again. nice flicks schnitzel, very nice indeed, cool to see those, i didnt think anyone would let them out. maybe we should start a new rome subway thread? one with actual rome subway pieces?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived