Need Help Finding A Book...

Realism

As much as I'd like to make a hysterical thread about you all sending me money for heroin and Fubu clothes, I actually could use a little help here. I'm looking for this book:

58322100491220L.gif

Title: Everybody Talks About the Weather...We Don't

Author: Ulrike Meinhof

Published: 2008

It's a collection of essays by Ulrike Meinhof who was one of the heavyweights behind The Red Army Faction, which was a far left terrorist organization in postwar Germany. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Either way, I've been having a bitch of a time finding it online. "Go to the library/a bookstore Realism!" I'm in a foreign country so I don't have a library card or the ability to read it. I would order it but shit be kinda time sensitive dawg.

Basically if anyone can track this down for me or point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Unfortunately my current phone doesn't have those capabilities...plus I'm reluctant to read something this long on such a tiny screen. I guess I'll end up resorting to the iTouch if I have to.

I'm pretty sure this request is dead in the water but I figured I'd go prospecting in Channel Zero before giving up

i don't understand the problem... it says they have 7 paperbacks in stock. order it.

Either way, I've been having a bitch of a time finding it online. "Go to the library/a bookstore Realism!" I'm in a foreign country so I don't have a library card or the ability to read it. I would order it but shit be kinda time sensitive dawg.

Like I said, this is last resort ha...it's not life or death but I'd really like to come up with an English copy in the next day or two...

Nah, this is strictly my nerdism at work...plus it's 272 pages

I might bite the bullet and overnight it, but I'll probably just say fuck it. I'll already be coming back to the States with a wealth of jihadist literature and videos on my hard drive, I probably shouldn't throw this shit in the mix.

Unfortunately my current phone doesn't have those capabilities...plus I'm reluctant to read something this long on such a tiny screen. I guess I'll end up resorting to the iTouch if I have to.

I'm pretty sure this request is dead in the water but I figured I'd go prospecting in Channel Zero before giving up

Oh yeah I forgot you can download the Kindle app for the PC/Mac and read it on the computer. I mean I'm guessing you don't want the physical copy so other than there's nothing else.