**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Game , Ravens better stop playing down to their opponent though they look nothing like the team they are when they play the steelers. Flaco came through and Steelers choked with that weak defense on the final drive.

On a side note The old Raiders Defense showed up giving up big plays and getting ran over. I am hoping that it was just all this talk about Tebow being garbage and they bought into the lions hype. Not saying he is any good, but these are all professional players you take anyone lightly your going to get burnt. Palmer looked decent though not in sync yet but through some nice balls.

yea I was shocked that we didnt even sack him once...so much for this season. It's wack when you're the #1 offense and rushing team in the league and you're defense can't even back you up

It was a good game though, thought we were gonna lose after that touchdown to make it 24-17

Bears usually arent the based pressure team....

i don't see why the bengals or bills don't re-sign him. they both could use another receiver and they're both in a tight division race (somehow).

other possibilities: bucs, panthers, titans, falcons... all teams that are still in the running for their division, under the salary cap, and could use a receiver.

i don't see why the bengals or bills don't re-sign him. they both could use another receiver and they're both in a tight division race (somehow).

other possibilities: bucs, panthers, titans, falcons... all teams that are still in the running for their division, under the salary cap, and could use a receiver.

Nate WashingtOn isn't picking up the slack Kenny Britt left behind, I can see him goin there. They picked up Moss so they may not be too hesitant about problematic receivers...

...Or he may have left enough of a bitter taste in their mouth that they don't do it again :haha:

YOUR BRAUD DON'T MAKE ME WANT TO BE A GIANTS FAN SO POST THAT SHIT AT SMASH OR TRASH BUT I WILL SMASH THO...

not trying to recruit fans.. u can keep da bears just figured a hot girl in a uniform would be more appreciated than this

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

GIANTS!!

maybe im wrong:D

eitherway i think this weeks 49ers v giants game will be a good challenge for both teams