**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

The Pats "aren't that good?"

You can say what you want about our defense, but to act like we're not still one of the best teams in the league is just sipping on Patriot haterade. And to act like the Ravens are any better? C'mon, br0

Uhhh Swamp come on now son, its a shame we dont get to face the patriots itd be a pleasure.

The Pats and Tom baby are lethal on offense but you guys defense is atrocious.

Not saying youre not still a top team in the league, youre just not the scary monster in the closet you once were.

No need to get feelings hurt bro, especially since theres a great possibility well be seeing you in the playoffs. A matchup I would be happy to see no doubt.

And saying the steelers got this is pretty fucking retarded, they got raped week one and the only team theyve beat worth a fuck thus far is teh Patritos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibility for the chargers to end a perfect season like a few years ago with the colts. Dunno tho.... Sure haven't been playing as good as their record IMHO. Monday was a fluke, that shoulda been a W. They NEED to put an end to all the stupid penalties.

Glad to see Mathews progressing but I wanna see some more of that rookie Brinkman...

^

Al, you're partially right, but we've also played an beaten them, we beat the jets, and we beat the Texans. The other teams we played have been the same as theirs but they lost to us, the Titans, and the Pats are the first good team they've beat.

We lost to the Jags at their stadium, the steelers almost got beat at their home.

Either way it'll be a good game, and I look forward to/get nervous for each every year.

Baltimore offense looks shook, Steelers if they just play normal steeler ball and run it dont get aggressive and be pass happy they beat ravens easily. If they think their going to throw 50+ times against ed reed then game is 50/50 whatever teams makes plays and wins turnover battle takes the W.

Eagles finally holding on to the ball they do that its an easy W. Protect the ball Vick.

Lets see what Palmer has got this week hoping that T.J. Houzmanzada security blanket lets him ease in the offense a bit easier.

To say the Steelers have the game easily is just flat out retarted.

Im sure you would of thought the Raiders could of EASILY beaten the Chiefs...

Its going to be an epic game, our offense started hitting on all cylinders in the 2nd

half of the Cards game. If the defense keeps playing like it has and the offense can

get its shit together, well be making a run for it this year.

Raiders with Carson palmer and Houz? Nah

The Pats "aren't that good?"

You can say what you want about our defense, but to act like we're not still one of the best teams in the league is just sipping on Patriot haterade. And to act like the Ravens are any better? C'mon, br0

Patriots are all hype, you guys were good. Not so much anymore.

THIS:

The Pats and Tom baby are lethal on offense but you guys defense is atrocious.

Not saying youre not still a top team in the league, youre just not the scary monster in the closet you once were.

To say the Steelers have the game easily is just flat out retarted.

Im sure you would of thought the Raiders could of EASILY beaten the Chiefs...

Its going to be an epic game, our offense started hitting on all cylinders in the 2nd

half of the Cards game. If the defense keeps playing like it has and the offense can

get its shit together, well be making a run for it this year.

Raiders with Carson palmer and Houz? Nah

Read what I said, if steeelers run the ball and play like the old steelers they best you guys easily. Not that if they play like a wannabe version of the pats throwing the ball all over the place. Your d is too good to do that and be will risk turnovers dropping back 50 times and interceptions. Your team made a comeback against the cardinals if you get 21 back of steelers d forget about it. Were talking about the cardinals come on now. I'm picking steelers straight up regardless only because big Ben is better than flaco. Other than that pretty similar teams.

And raiders I knew we would be having a tough time against chiefs. We had backup qb coming in all types of media attention team was distracted. Chiefs are a decent team but i knew it wasn't a for sure w. I'm not sold on our team with Campbell down and McFadden hurt. I'm more confident next year when Palmer has a real preseason and timing with our receivers. This year we might take division because a weak division as rivers is clearly shook right now and tebow is garbage. Chiefs have there moments. And were going through slot of changes so who knows who takes it. If we take these next 2 games in division we have great shot.

he's throwing bullets now but still not usual brady and wont make up for the whole beginning of game.

win or loose its a mess of a game. turn overs, bad throws missed fg, costly penalties. if they end up getting the W they still shouldnt be happy.

Flacco is like a black dude in a room full of white people... hes that nurga.

Amazing game, great play by both teams and the refs stayed the fuck out of it.

Torrey Smith aint a quitta, now if the boys stop dropping balls(/nh) well be a contender no doubt.

Swept the Steelers, top of the division, and finally had Joe beat ben at Heinz with no bullshit.

Im absolutely speechless right now.

Go Bmore.