**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you obviously haven't been watching the bears offensive line

OUR OFFENSIVE LINE HAS BEEN DOING A GREAT JOB. LATELY AT LEAST.

^ when did he get hurt? :confused:

Turner calling a timeout THEN challenging blew my mind. Wtf?

Kick it to Hester everytime and give em half a field to drive, BRILLIANT!

APPARANTLY AFTER TRYING TO TACKLE DUDE THAT PICKED HIM OFF....DIDNT CATCH THE GAME, BUT DAMN THATS CRAZY. HE PLAYED THROUGH IT, BUT PROBALLY TOLD THE TRAINERS AFTER GAME AND THEY DID THE X-RAY AND TOLD HIM HE SHOULDNT PLAY.

CUTLER FOR PRESIDENT 2012.

Ended up breaking a lot of shit in a bar last night, all because of an argument with a douchebag bartender, which started when he told me to watch my language, while arguing with some Giants fans. Perhaps I overreacted a tad bit, but who tells someone to watch their language in A BAR?

Alcohol and gambling apparently make me into a bad person

• Like 1

OUR OFFENSIVE LINE HAS BEEN DOING A GREAT JOB. LATELY AT LEAST.

APPARANTLY AFTER TRYING TO TACKLE DUDE THAT PICKED HIM OFF....DIDNT CATCH THE GAME, BUT DAMN THATS CRAZY. HE PLAYED THROUGH IT, BUT PROBALLY TOLD THE TRAINERS AFTER GAME AND THEY DID THE X-RAY AND TOLD HIM HE SHOULDNT PLAY.

CUTLER FOR PRESIDENT 2012.

This does not look good for my beloved Bears. I am hoping we can win 3 more games. If so i think we can sneak into the playoffs. Hopefully Caleb Hanie can play decent

Boring ass game..bring on turkey day.

did you watch past the first quater? not for a pats fan...

good game! Arrington leading the league in INTs, Welkers streak stays alive at 89 games with a catch. and Brady leads the league in yards. Gronkowski just getting up from flipping on to his neck. dude is a beats.

not mad at game at all.... ha

Harbaugh thanksgiving showdown is going to be a game to watch.

I hope the real Ravens show up so we can out together another dominant win over a

really good team, and definate playoff contender.

49ers could clinch if they beat us, we have a long ass home streak so im hoping that dosent happen.

Ray Lewis is questionable but its his choice to play or not.

Both teams are top of their confrences, this game could very well be a superbowl preview or atleast a statement game for either team.

Bring on turkey day. Bmore all day

Broncos cut Orton; will a playoff contender pick him up?

broncos_cut_orton_will_a_playoff_contender_pick_him_up.jpg

The Denver Broncos cut quarterback Kyle Orton(notes) on Tuesday, a move which solidifies Tim Tebow's(notes) status as the team's starter and opens up the possibility of an Orton return to Chicago, where he could possibly fill-in for an injured Jay Cutler(notes).

ESPN's Adam Schefter was first to report the news. The Denver Post later reported that Orton and his agent, David Dunn, began pushing the Broncos for the release once Cutler went down with a thumb injury. The Broncos complied, giving Orton a sort of mercy release.

"This was the right decision for our football team," Broncos coach John Fox said in a statement. "We feel good about our quarterback group, and this gives Kyle an opportunity to help another team and showcase his talents."

Orton played the first five games of the season for Denver before he was replaced by Tebow at halftime in Week 5. The seventh-year veteran was 1-3 on the year, throwing for eight touchdowns and seven interceptions. He was traded to the Broncos in 2009 as part of the Jay Cutler mega-trade with Chicago and is owed $2.5 million for the remainder of this season. Any team that puts a waiver claim on Orton will owe him that salary.

Which team will it be? Chicago seems like a natural fit; Orton played his first four seasons in the Windy City and helped lead the team to a playoff berth in his rookie season. Other playoff contenders with injured starters, like the Houston Texans and Kansas City Chiefs, could also be in play. Both those teams are ahead of Chicago on the waiver priority list. (First team to claim him gets him.) Or perhaps Mike Shanahan will try to make Orton his next ex-quarterback in Washington.

Getting rid of Orton suggests Denver is content to ride out the season with Tim Tebow. Or if he falters like his coach and general manager seem to hope, the Broncos will try out Brady Quinn(notes) as the starter.