YOUR THEORIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure nigga. i have no social skills. thats why yesterday while i was getting drunk and high with my niggas and some hoes you were on 12oz saying corning shit.

nigga youre damn near 30 years old and you still scared of the pussy. im not one of your soft ass artschool buddies, queer. pussy ass nigga

im smokin blunts and having a good time while this nigga is at home(pissed off and salty) making lame ass cope2 pictures:lol: nigga think he really doin something too lmfao.

I SMOKE WEED AND DRINK BEER FUCK YOU NIGGA I'M COOL.

if i was locked up with a nigga like fred nurk i'd rape that nigga just for some rep. nigga softbody as hell

Damn that 20 hours in a holding cell make you hard as fuck my nigga yes homo

If you're in a holding cell it's nearly impossible to get contraband. So people were doing tattoo's or what? And you didn't have all that shit on deck if you were in holding haha it takes weeks to acquire enough food to actually get what you want. Trust me.

It wasnt really an argument. It was more like a school yard fight. Everyone remembered ssgg is gay and started chanting 'homo homo homo' at him. Then I kicked him in the nuts and he started to cry. Now we're all just posting up photos and shit.

It wasnt really an argument. It was more like a school yard fight. Everyone remembered ssgg is gay and started chanting 'homo homo homo' at him. Then I kicked him in the nuts and he started to cry. Now we're all just posting up photos and shit.

this nigga is fuckin delusional.

what type of nigga kick when in the nuts? this nigga learned how to do that in his womens self defense class. faggot:lol: :lol:

brah just give up on this lame ass flame war.

seriously, if you have so much other better things to do other than argueing on ch. 0 they must be more validating than this.

the more you two argue the more this just becomes another backpeddling thread.

c'mon son.

im just holding my thread down g..in this extra time that i have.

and if you dont like it you can go to the gay boys thread nigga

yeah aight..

where you at then fam? i'll go on a roadtrip to beat ur ass and steal all your shit. do you know where the fuck i am? im in the fuck hood. and your in the suburbs or england or some shit b. fallback hoe

:lol: son youre a little insecure homo kid who texted 12oz from a bar. I've never seen you before and I can still confidently say, in all serious I'd kill you in a fight. You must be someones fake account, no one could actually be as ridiculous as you. :lol: