War is hell

lord_casek

those facts don't change the truth that war is hell, and many of those that served, under what ever pretenses, experienced hell and came back different people.

you're unlikely to find many who have 'served' who you couldn't convince that iraq was wrong, it doesn't change what they experienced.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^

Fist I know you've served, and every male in my family above me has served as well.

I by no means was degrading or belittle what those in the military experience. Im just frustrated that so many have to sign up or feel that they are serving for a cause when at the end of the day its just wrong.

I respect 90% of those who ''fight'' for our country, and Im sure its hell ive heard all the stories. By no means was i attacking those in uniform, that anger was all directed at the soul less few who send them off to war for profit.

I would like to sit down with someone that served in the Us military and have a few beers and just chat to them about it, it always seems so disorganised almost just litle outposts etc, I know a few people that served in the UK military but they are so dumb you cant have a conversation with them about anything.

I would like to sit down with someone that served in the Us military and have a few beers and just chat to them about it, it always seems so disorganised almost just litle outposts etc, I know a few people that served in the UK military but they are so dumb you cant have a conversation with them about anything.

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ttQDft1s-8

see I have always said I respect the people in the miltary but there is no way you could get me in there, just because someone gives me an order doesn't mean im gonna do it. It tends to be a problem I have in normal everday work let alone if I was in the miltary. If I dont agree with it I just tend to ignore it.

Marxist willl never nail anything but jesus to the cross.

Communism is complete bullshit, and Equality is not a right in the human race.

All im saying is that war is hell, its fictional and made up to fot the agendas of those who

wish to stay in power and to lead the masses who are blind.

We havent fought a war to protect our countries hegemony and ability to exist since we

fought Nazi Germany and thats nothing more than an underground fact.

• 2 months later...

I did my time not for country or for god or any of that other garbage. I grew up seeing my father in the army and the crazy parties with his army buddies and the few times i would get lucky enough to go to a range and watch them trian. All of that shit was way more powerful then these typical hegemonic reasons. To be quite honest (im sure this will piss a few off) I dont give a flying fuck why we are/were in iraq, or afghanistan and a lot of my buddies feel the same way. A lot of guys enjoy the job simple as that, its the same reason they go on to be "contractors" aka MERCS in africa israel and other places around the world, they are hired guns at that point and are doing what they enjoy for the dollar. Shit.. I just emailed the Aussi army the other day, becasue A the job is fucking fun and B always wanted to go/live there..

Of course people in the military are aware of the fat cats making their money, i mean shit half of the army sings war pigs while running..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

http://www.spiegel.de/video/spiegel-tv-documentary-the-us-army-kill-team-video-1119435.html

decent quick video about the Kill Team.

This was my brigade, and a knew a bunch of guys in that unit.

I played opfor with them in training and they were fucking assholes, I side very much with the parents in defense of their kids. The fact that the highest charge is with a SSG remains fucking outrageous. Completely fucked up leadership from the day our brigade was stood up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...