Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

Roomate Hatin', Steady Masturbatin', Tell this Nurga Off is What I'm Debatin'

So FB connected me with this betty from back in the gap...

she's been parlaying and getting the pipe since saturday, actually I just dropped her back off to where she's staying. but my roommate can't handle the fact I'm banging out stripper pussy. (why?)

Every day he has a backhanded comment about it, subtle but mad hater like.

He is currently getting no pussy. He is umad 4 sho.

I'm bout to have to say something to the tune of "how bout you worry about getting YOUR dick wet", but I'm not so good with kind words when I see such obvious hater tendencies, and this nurga is my business partner slash pays half the bills. Delicate situation indeed.

So I ask you, my drunken degenerate internet posse...

What is the correct way to handle this?

pics related:

1458319563_photobucket_98355_.jpg

1458319563_photobucket_98354_.jpg

• Like 1

He is umad 4 sho.

Orly?

No really, what revenge do you need on a guy who gets no ass? Just clown on whatever it is he spends all his time doing that's not fucking. Success is the best and deepest revenge...

Also that thigh tat of skeletor is not really my thing, but do you. Or is it space ghost?

Also that thigh tat of skeletor is not really my thing, but do you. Or is it space ghost?

who the fuck knows

everyone has lame tats nowdays

except me.

• Like 1

get her to bring one of her stripper friends home for your homie to bang and possibly an awesome orgy....EVERYBODY WINS :D

aint no fun less the homies get some?

nah i don't get down like that

Tell him to sign up for 12oz.

This place makes all the love connections.

I'm sure Vaj isn't busy and is up for a free flight to an unknown destination.

ha i got a similar situation one a 20year(mexican) with the mind of a 10 year old that

watchs power rangers. lol

that's just the tip this stupid nurga went on Craigslist found a fat ghetto black chick for nsa

she says shes lesbian and wanting to have his baby for her and her lesbian lover

he since got with said chick like 3 times, she's now not seeing him due to "swollen pussy''

so now he's depressed talking about snitching on the black chick and being all butthurt about everything plus his windshield got smashed by a storm too

I do have a real problem on my hands. this dudes gonna trip on me for no reason except for the fact he's hating that i'm getting laid and he isn't.

i asked dude first day i caught a sign of his discontent, "Dude you mad about something?" he said no.

cuz he has no real problem, he's just mad jealous.

he's gonna act all pissy now. i have a hater for a roommate.

get really drunk and let him fuck you in your butt, with his dick then post pics for me to pleasure myself with a cheese grader.

grater*

No, he meant someone who grades the cheese down at the USDA, like class A cheddar, class C Swiss

• Like 1

Screenshot2011-06-01at10200AM.png

tats arent bad, as long as she doesnt have one of these.

this is the bitch im banging, my room mate doesn't seem to hate as much as yours, he loves it when she come over, sometimes they even hang out. actually she spends a lot of time in his room, she is reeeally cool like that. But, something just isnt right about her kisses though.

...oh and the after taste, must be the ink.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now