Roomate Hatin', Steady Masturbatin', Tell this Nurga Off is What I'm Debatin'

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you thought about trying to get him laid though? help him get his dick wet and he'll have no need to be hatin on a playerrr.

ok well that won't work anyways.

i gave dude a pass to be with my sister. and i've been his wingman for years now. if that's not helping him get laid idk what is. he's just not good with the ladies. he told a girl once at this hooter-esque type establishment, "Could you run from me in those shoes?".. that was our bartender, we got 86'd shortly thereafter. i told his coworkers that story, they clowned hard.

chicks dig the guy but he has this weird "free cookies" rule. he thinks unless you woo a chick like she's some kind of princess, it's not ok to fuck them. free cookies rule goes something like this (his words) ... "If someone came up to you with a plate of cookies and said, 'Here's some free cookies, take one!'.... would you take one? Or would you ask, 'What's wrong with them cookies?'"

fuckit, ima take a free cookie. i eat gas station food i tell him.

it goes against everything my dad taught me NOT to take the cookies. my dad always said "Lower your standards, you'll have more fun"

i dont think he's gotten laid in several years. poor guy.

• Like 1

At least fuck an attractive stripper. If you're going to risk disease and a rashy dick at least make it worth it

collectin' haters

take a number

you do have a leg to stand on though, she's not the dime i usually go for. but just like taco bell... you'll go for it if you're hungry.

collectin' haters

take a number

you do have a foot to stand on though, she's not the dime i usually go for. but just like taco bell... you'll go for it if you're hungry.

Haha not hating'. that whole "hater" thing is so stupid to me. "OH YEAH YOU DISAGREE WITH ME?! YOURE JUST A HATER". No, not hating. Simply stating haha but that's neither here nor there. Keep fucking the chick and busting on her eyebrows.

it goes against everything my dad taught me NOT to take the cookies. my dad always said "Lower your standards, you'll have more fun"

words to live by lol...

idk..he's probably just frustrated to see you bust a nut inside something that isnt a sock. fuck him dude.

haters_gonna_hate_batman_skating-14282.jpg

goddamn work not showing pics!!

skeletor tattoo? thats a win. i cant even see it.

everyone has a stripper/sleezy that they have went to for some new/sameold......

except your roomate...

and you gave him the greenlight with ya fam?

buy him some tampons that him and ya sis can share...

id eat that free cookie nigga,im pretty sure WE have eaten those cookies...fuck not eatin cookies.

how the fuck you gonna pass up cookies?

also: pee in her butt.

how has that not been said yet?

Offering up your sister on a silver cookie platter is above and beyond, dude probably has issues laying the pipe down. I don't know about you guys, but free cookies taste even better than ones you pay for.

So why put up with this faggotry? The only reason I can even imagine you'd entertain his bullshit is because he's your business partner otherwise tell him to fuck off, continue to smash said stripper and acquire new sluts until your lease is done then move or kick him out. This thread has some serious emo undertones even worrying about another mans feelings /nh

I don't see a need for debate, tell the nurga off and keep it moving. eliminate friends that harbor jealousy of your success.

On to more important business, is this strippers boyfriend giving you rides around town? Maybe your roommate is a homo and he can buy SSGG a coke? have you introduced your roommate to the homo dungeon or rape tunnel?

Maybe it's like that dude who posted in the shameless sex stories thread. His roommate was umad cause he wanted to fuck him in the ass and got jealous of the girl he was with.

But really, if your buddy declined an offer to let him fuck your sister then he's a lost cause. He had it on a silver platter. So get on with your stripper smashing and let him cry more