Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah....................................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

imnot down with this type of anyone this type of anything or this type of any scene.

i dont like this whole "lets have fun" with shit n make fun of whatever it is were doing type approach that backdoors its way into seemingly everything these days. i do not understand mocking something, albeit even jokingly, in order to get noticed, ride some false form of acknowledgment into its scene and somehow become relevent shit.

its fuckin tacky, really. who in there right mind would pay any attention to anyone doing this that they seen for the first time goofing around, yet clearly seriously, wasting there actual opportunity your giving them by watching there video or listening to there track and having so easily able to see right thru them and right into the fact they are trying to pull one over on you.

because that is what they are doing, they are praying on the outside make up of non music fan, fans that will nodd there head smiling sloppy drunk havin a good time harmless dork hip hop "fans" and the voice they somehow have? because of mass media and the ever interacting may be talking to a man may be talking to a dog may even be talking to my grandmother faceless internet.

is that who you want thinking yer dope? really?? cause i know dudes like "hennessy youngman" didnt grow up listening aspiring to be or even to-this-day listen to or give props to. they cant take themselves seriously because they know they arent whats up et they are duping the gen pop into not only thinking its kool but that there down with it, because shit, there doing it how could they not be.

WRONG. they hate themselves and they hate what there doing. thats why the guy is a fucking nobody in his industry and thats why the guy has a fucking dedicated fucking youtube channel because his self worth teaders on self guilt self hate and maybe im ok all with the hits on his faggety tutorials to faggety teenage white girls and hipster fagget non hiphop head dudes that dont know shit.

lets take anyone that takes what there doing seriously, put there all into it without option of a cut corner or shortcut. make something serious. to be taken serious.

that person gonna even consider acting a fool doing something they love and beleive they can/are apart of? never.

because they came in with skill.and even if they sucked they would never lwant someone looking at them with a pass cause they funny. at the very fuckin least theyll conceed a "pass" cause there showing they got skill and they just need to keep workin at it not this candy coated half assed unsure of yourself play it safe play it fun bullshit tip.

its just playing on a dumbed down audience to gain enough momentum via internet buzz and slow pitch yer way into a genre cause you really aint got no heat or the balls to really put yourself out there which reaks of pussy and further more means you aint got what it takes to be elite cause that burn or sting you get from criutism drives you to greatness when your real. you hate sucking early on and it stings. you hate yer shit early on. but you cannopt stop. and dluting your audience for a false sense of pride you know damn well is buillshit is not the path of anyone real. its not even a fucking thought who are faggets like this? why are they here. why does everything FUCKING SUCK NOW.,

i see similar crap in all sorts of shit these days and its fuckin ghey. grow a pair and fuckin do somethin if yer gonna do somethin.

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

am i the only one who notices that when he used to rap he was straight up white guy? but when he's talking art he may as well be in black face?

maybe his white mom taught him rap dance, but his black dad taught him art fag?

so essentially hes using the hennessy character, to reach an audience that speaks its language in order to instruct this beneath him dumbed down audience the ongoings/standards and stupidities of the "art world" he seemingly makes light of yet when out of character aka normal aka uninhibited aka nerded right the fuck out aka STFU ALREADY HOMO he actually buys into all of that shit and talks like some, albeit not disrespectivly, art world dictated dictionary of dickism.

look obviously dude deserves more credit than being an overlooked broken DAO 40 bottle bitch. ill also give him more credit than simply being the reason a 40 page banger for smashing 40bottles over a guys face and spawning the hammer dance should have become sticky'd but wont because tomble weeds have a better shot in here now.

ill give him that, ill see passed all the smashed 40bottle blood, the posch spice art inspired shows on some ignorant "LETS TAKE BILL COSBYS OLD SHIRTS AND STRETCH THEM OUT OVER A CANVASS CALL IT ART AND DRESS UP LIKE KID N PLAY AFTERWARDS TO MOCK THE WHOLE PROCESS IN ORDER TO RECRUIT UNSUSPECTING DUMMIES THAT DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING UNLESS I HAVE SPIDERMAN ON MY HEAD AND A SPINX AROUND MY NECK"

but how far passed im not sure.

naw fuck that shit why would i look passed any of that the guy is what he lives.

he is not something i am cool with he could be all smart n shit play the art world game make a couple bucks of his mediocer art over exadurate the whole thing as hennessy dickmouth but hes gotta stay true to the roots of what he is saying and this guy isnt he is using his henny character as testicles to say shit hes to shook to say as himself aka the pussy aka 40bottle kaboom aka you get the idea

he dont got the parts to be who he reallhy wants to be so he punks himself and unkowingly the part of his viewing audience he is actually trying to make a difference to by learning them the world. the guy is a pussy hiding behind a spiderman hat.

i would give the guy daps and look passed dao smashing this dudes melon with broken glass if he wasd able to bridge the gap without being a spike lee joint between art world and "urban dude" by carrying himself consideratly in the confines of cosby sweater shrines but have the balls to call a spade a spade and say shit like he did about that famous artist guy having sweat shop kids making his pieces and diamond crusting baby skulls.

he is exactly what this thread dictates him as, an outlet to break beer bottles and watch bleed.

naw fuck that shit why would i look passed any of that the guy is what he lives.

he is not something i am cool with he could be all smart n shit play the art world game make a couple bucks of his mediocer art over exadurate the whole thing as hennessy dickmouth but hes gotta stay true to the roots of what he is saying and this guy isnt he is using his henny character as testicles to say shit hes to shook to say as himself aka the pussy aka 40bottle kaboom aka you get the idea

he dont got the parts to be who he reallhy wants to be so he punks himself and unkowingly the part of his viewing audience he is actually trying to make a difference to by learning them the world. the guy is a pussy hiding behind a spiderman hat.

i would give the guy daps and look passed dao smashing this dudes melon with broken glass if he wasd able to bridge the gap without being a spike lee joint between art world and "urban dude" by carrying himself consideratly in the confines of cosby sweater shrines but have the balls to call a spade a spade and say shit like he did about that famous artist guy having sweat shop kids making his pieces and diamond crusting baby skulls.

he is exactly what this thread dictates him as, an outlet to break beer bottles and watch bleed.

headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg headacheo.jpg[/img]

i just went and listened to the bauuer harlem shake song.

then i watched an instruction 'how to video on doing the shake. then watched abunch of videos on youtube of people doing it and i think im going to officialy change my stance on this whole subject.

im focusing now on making sure people are doing the dance right.

people are just using the build up in the song to pop when it hits.

it would be kinda better if they were all actually doing the harlem shake. not exactly a headspin the shit is just rythum with your shoulders. i like the double step part lol

you better try and get some of this harlem shake money DAO. wurgas is gettin hella paid tho.

http://potholesinmyblog.com/two-artists-want-compensation-for-unlicensed-samples-on-baauers-harlem-shake/

i dont get this. from what im reading this guy took baauer's rip dry, HE IS RAPPING THE CHORUS AND WAS NOT EVEN GIVEN A REACH AROUND DURING THE ASS RAPE.

now he wants to threaten legal action because some nobody snippets him? two wrongs dont make a right and the nobody sampling him should be liable to buck up but unless its just not being made public in the story where he instagrams the baauer chick he did not even mention any kind of royalties.

look anytime someone samples someone else without acknowledgment in this day n age is mind boggling dumb enough LET ALONE WHEN ITS BEEN CHOPPED N SCREWED BEYOND RECOGNITION and you can go ahad and x that by like a thousand when 99% of the world would have no idea it was sampled from someone/something else anyways. like wtf

you could take gilbert godfreids voice and have him sounding like paul wall without effort literally in seconds without effort so why wouldnt you just record yourself and fuck with it in studio, bypass all rights and fees and have no worry