Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

SNEAK ATTACK VIDEO...

Recommended Posts

GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE APPRECIATE THE WORK I PUT INTO SA#1..TALES FROM THE RAILS WAS DOPE, GTV#8, WELL THE ONO BIT WAS DOPE, BUT AS FAR AS A FR8 VIDEO, I DON'T THINK DUDE HAS IT IN HIS HEART, HE DOES EXCELLENT WALL VIDEOS, BUT I FEEL HE DID THE FR8 ISSUE, TO GET ON THE BANDWAGON, SO TO SPEAK..NITEBREED WAS ALSO A DECENT VIDEO..SORRY FOR THE HIPHOP TRAX, I CAN PRODUCE METAL TRAX, OR CLASSIC ROCK, AND I DON'T FEEL PUTTING THEIR MUSIC ON MY VIDEO IS FAIR, KIND OF LIKE ILLEGAL, I GUESS..I LISTEN TO ROCK, ESPECIALLY CLASSIC, GRUNGE, AND ALTERNATIVE, BUT ENJOY MAKING HIPHOP BEATS YOU KNOW..ANYWAY # 2 IS BEING DONE NOW, EDITING THE FOOTAGE IN A FEW WEEKS, AND YES MAKING MORE OF THOSE HIPHOP BEATS..NO HIPHOP RELATED FOOTAGE THOUGH, JUST FR8'S...WILL BE OUT IN THE SPRING,APRIL-MAY....GOOD TO BE BACK ON HERE...PIOECE..FR8HOUND>>>>>ONWARD>>>>>>>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NAH NO MORE OF THAT, HE'S BEEN TRADING ALOT, SO HIS STOCK IS DIMINISHING..PLUS HE HASN'T TIME ANYMORE TO TRAVEL,AND SEARCH FOR OLD STUFF, BUT I'M SURE HE HAS A FEW SPOTS, HIDDEN IN HIS MIND, JUST WAITING TO GET BY THEM AGAIN...HINT:SAND,AND WATER??@#%&*)*&^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got about 10 min into it and that's about all of that video I could stand to watch. Shit was boring. I should have taken my friends word for it and left it on the shelf. How about leaving the video making to Dooly High.

 

 

 

I'm just glad im not the sucker that spent $20.

Dirty Handz 2 that's a sick video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit was nicely edited but it was the kinda video I would put in if I was trying to fall asleep. I mean that shit had freights but the american public wants more in a video. Spice that jawn up with some ladies running around, things dieing, and some gun play and you got a hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i didnt care much for the rapping/bboy segments.. and there should have been a couple more action scenes mixed in there... but overall i enjoyed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey just wondering on some info on how you got it distributed and put out there. I've been working on a video for a while now, trying to get the best footage possible. I dont know if we are just going to keep it for ourselves or actually try to publish it. Kinda expensive to get the dubs made up, though i may have some connections...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

underground dist. usually cheaper to go with the smaller quiet companys, plus they like the advertising. do some research dude. Theres probably lots of companys in your area if you live in a large city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ballpark Frank

I got about 10 min into it and that's about all of that video I could stand to watch. Shit was boring. I should have taken my friends word for it and left it on the shelf. How about leaving the video making to Dooly High.

 

 

 

 

i actually liked it better then anything dooley has done on fr8s gtv6 was ok but it had too many still photos of fr8s, anyone could do that,,,hanging around the tracks for hours videotaping rolling footage of dope pieces is what its all about i think sneak attack was hot...just my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stand by my original opinion, Sneak Attack is the closest thing to the Style Wars of freights that has yet been made. All thumbs up. And I still don't have my own copy, I'm pissed.

Put some Melvins on #2...oddball, made-for-steel heavy music. Hell, the Maggot album could be a freight video soundtrack in its entirety, especially the second part of Amazon and the evil chant at the end. I doubt they'd mind but who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really liked the tape i felt there was just the right amount of time spent on each piece i also enjoyed the b-boy segment. on the next one a little more action footage would be cool.. keep up the good work fr8hound ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I stand by my original opinion, Sneak Attack is the closest thing to the Style Wars of freights that has yet been made. All thumbs up. And I still don't have my own copy, I'm pissed.

Put some Melvins on #2...oddball, made-for-steel heavy music. Hell, the Maggot album could be a freight video soundtrack in its entirety, especially the second part of Amazon and the evil chant at the end. I doubt they'd mind but who knows.

 

any #1's left. address? not one to mix my graffiti with my hip hop but ive heard such great things about this vid i gotta get it. besides id love to support the tru freight head that i know the producer is*

i know its illegal but some older 'OZZY' would go good with steel too.!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i finally got my hands on this video friday night...

and i must say it was worth the money

i never ever spend money on graffiti propaganda

but Soe knows what up and i felt it was my duty as a freight writer

to support someone who is out there doing their part in keeping this always decaying lifestyle somewhat alive......

much respect and good luck on future issues....

Stolen Goods Crew NYC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ShinAkuma

When does the next edition come out.Headz are hungry.Don't hide the bread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sneak attack video was ass..............the GTV FR8 issue blew sneak attack out of the frame...............I can go watch FR8 roll by anywhere....thats a majority of that video.....FR8 rolling by................bring a chair by the tracks.......same shit and you save 20 beans......next thing this ni99a is gonna say is Carl Westons videos are no comp for him either.....get the fuck outta here.......who the fuck wants to see you smoking a bone looking at your paint collection explaining how to find old paint......MAD GAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ODESK

GOOD VIDEO..I GOT BORED WITH THE MUSIC THOUGH NEARLY PUT ME TO SLEEP...SOMETIMES WHEN IM SKETCHIN ILL THROW THE VIDEO IN AN TURN THE VOLUME OFF..JUS TURN THE RADIO ON AN AN I GOT GOOD BEATS TO A DECENT VIDEO...ALSO I LIKE THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY A LONG VIDEO NONE OF THIS 20 MINUTE BULLSHIT!! PEACE AN BETTER LUCK ON #2....-ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE SOME SHITTALKERS, YEAH WELL, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY, YOU KNOW..DON'T GET ME WRONG, GTV DOES A GREAT WALL VIDEO, I GOT ALL THE GTV VIDEOS, AT ONE TIME DOOOLEY,AND I WERE COOL, TILL HE STOLKE BEATS FROM ME, AND SOLD THEM TO COPE FOR'' KINGS DESTROY'', THEN LIED ABOUT IT THAT WAS WACK, BUT I STILL GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR HIS WALL VIDEOS, I JUST FEEL, HE TRIED TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK ON FR8'S, AND I DON'T FEEL HE IS A TRUE FR8 HEAD.HE EVN DID SOME SHIESTY SHIT WITH THE FR8 ISSUE, AS FAR AS CARL WESTON, TALKED WITH HIM TOO,ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, NICE VIDEO'S, SO DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH,SAYING I'LL SAY THIS, AND THAT..AND THE BEATS, WELL, THATS WHAT I DO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BEATS, HEY DO WHAT MY BOY DOES, TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, AND PUT IN YOUR FAVORITE METALLICA CD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE..I MAKE A VIDEO FOR TRUE FR8 HEADS, TO SEE WHATS RUNNING THE LINES, NO BODY WANTS TO SEE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PAINTING FR8'S, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE, WE DO IT,IT'S COOL TO SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF US GETTING AWAY WITH THE SHIT SOMETIMES ,YOU KNOW..I KNOW I PUT OUT A GOOD VIDEO, AND CONTROVERSY, AND SHIT TALKERS, WILL ONLY MAKE ME PUT OUT MORE, AND BETTER ONES, SO ACTUALLY YOU MAY BE DEFEATING YOUR PURPOSE ,YOU KNOW..THAT PETTY BULLSHIT DON'T BOTHER ME, BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE SHIT...PIECE TO ALL MY REAL FR8 HEAD HOMIES, NSF, AOM,AND BCJ CREWS...PPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCEEEEEE.FR8HOUND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

about how much money do you make off of a graff video, i would think that it would be hard to get much cause there is not too many places you can sell em, and an even smaller crowd that will buy them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE SOME SHITTALKERS, YEAH WELL, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY, YOU KNOW..DON'T GET ME WRONG, GTV DOES A GREAT WALL VIDEO, I GOT ALL THE GTV VIDEOS, AT ONE TIME DOOOLEY,AND I WERE COOL, TILL HE STOLKE BEATS FROM ME, AND SOLD THEM TO COPE FOR'' KINGS DESTROY'', THEN LIED ABOUT IT THAT WAS WACK, BUT I STILL GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR HIS WALL VIDEOS, I JUST FEEL, HE TRIED TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK ON FR8'S, AND I DON'T FEEL HE IS A TRUE FR8 HEAD.HE EVN DID SOME SHIESTY SHIT WITH THE FR8 ISSUE, AS FAR AS CARL WESTON, TALKED WITH HIM TOO,ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, NICE VIDEO'S, SO DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH,SAYING I'LL SAY THIS, AND THAT..AND THE BEATS, WELL, THATS WHAT I DO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BEATS, HEY DO WHAT MY BOY DOES, TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, AND PUT IN YOUR FAVORITE METALLICA CD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE..I MAKE A VIDEO FOR TRUE FR8 HEADS, TO SEE WHATS RUNNING THE LINES, NO BODY WANTS TO SEE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PAINTING FR8'S, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE, WE DO IT,IT'S COOL TO SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF US GETTING AWAY WITH THE SHIT SOMETIMES ,YOU KNOW..I KNOW I PUT OUT A GOOD VIDEO, AND CONTROVERSY, AND SHIT TALKERS, WILL ONLY MAKE ME PUT OUT MORE, AND BETTER ONES, SO ACTUALLY YOU MAY BE DEFEATING YOUR PURPOSE ,YOU KNOW..THAT PETTY BULLSHIT DON'T BOTHER ME, BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE SHIT...PIECE TO ALL MY REAL FR8 HEAD HOMIES, NSF, AOM,AND BCJ CREWS...PPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCEEEEEE.FR8HOUND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I would not mind seeing a lil more of soes collection. If hes on here visit my site on collecting. And if hes not can you pass this on to him. If possible get in touch with me, I have some questions regarding cans. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

i dont know about u fools but i thought the video was put together pretty well

but it was just bad cars being filmed

unreadable crap after unreadble crap

and those 2 white homos thinking they was down was sickening

whatever though im sure number 2 will be better

we all progress atleast soe had the nuts and dedication to make a video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×