SNEAK ATTACK VIDEO...

FR8HOUND

THE B-BOY SKITS CAPTURED THE PURE ESSENCE OF THE WHOLE THING WE CALL HIP HOP .. FR8 WALL STREET ANY BOMBING IS THE SUB-CULTURE . TIGHT VIDEO .NO DOUBT THE INTRO COULD HAVE PACKED MORE PUNCH FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH THE FR8 GAME BUT THE SHIT MAKES ME GO RIP CARS EVERY TIME I WATCH IT . I NEVER GET TO FINISH LOOKIN AT IT CAUSE IM LOADIN THE NAP SACK AND HITTIN THE YARD ..

http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/69/698/811/698110368.gif'>

REALLY GREAT SHOW .. REALLY GREAT SHOW LAD !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I stand by my original opinion, Sneak Attack is the closest thing to the Style Wars of freights that has yet been made. All thumbs up. And I still don't have my own copy, I'm pissed.

Put some Melvins on #2...oddball, made-for-steel heavy music. Hell, the Maggot album could be a freight video soundtrack in its entirety, especially the second part of Amazon and the evil chant at the end. I doubt they'd mind but who knows.

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HOMIE

Guest TrustEvil

Awww, is onorok your favorite writer ? That's so cute. Would you like me to get his autograph for you ?

Its incredible how many nut-sak-suffocators there are out there. Its also incredible how once people start treating certain writers like rockstars, they start to act like them. Shame on all of you for being so weak.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

Awww, is onorok your favorite writer ? That's so cute. Would you like me to get his autograph for you ?

Its incredible how many nut-sak-suffocators there are out there. Its also incredible how once people start treating certain writers like rockstars, they start to act like them. Shame on all of you for being so weak.

you crack me up man...

till next week. AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Re: GTV IS GTV ................

Originally posted by JoeyChavezX4

SNEAK ATTACK WAS NO STYLE WARS AT ALL .......NOT EVEN COMPARABLE TO IT . I THINK ANY VIDEO WITH SIEN5 AND ONOROCK IS FUCKEN SIK WIT IT !

as someone else stated. i liked graff tv8(the fr8 issue....duh), but i felt that it was mainly put together because freights are the in thing. sneak attack on the other hand, was made for the people who really are into freights. just my opinion.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by FLESHEATER

THE B-BOY SKITS CAPTURED THE PURE ESSENCE OF THE WHOLE THING WE CALL HIP HOP .. FR8 WALL STREET ANY BOMBING IS THE SUB-CULTURE . TIGHT VIDEO .NO DOUBT THE INTRO COULD HAVE PACKED MORE PUNCH FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH THE FR8 GAME BUT THE SHIT MAKES ME GO RIP CARS EVERY TIME I WATCH IT . I NEVER GET TO FINISH LOOKIN AT IT CAUSE IM LOADIN THE NAP SACK AND HITTIN THE YARD ..

http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/69/698/811/698110368.gif'>

REALLY GREAT SHOW .. REALLY GREAT SHOW LAD !

let me quote the blast master here:

"back in the days before hip hop began, with cocala rock, cool hurc and then bam, b-boys ran to the latest jam, and when they got shot up they went home and said damn!" if anythiong hip hop is the subculture of graffiti. i know this is getting cliche at this point but ill say it again...graffiti did not come from hip hop. graffiti was around at least 10 years before hip hop. you sissies.

Originally posted by krowteN

let me quote the blast master here:

"back in the days before hip hop began, with cocala rock, cool hurc and then bam, b-boys ran to the latest jam, and when they got shot up they went home and said damn!" if anythiong hip hop is the subculture of graffiti. i know this is getting cliche at this point but ill say it again...graffiti did not come from hip hop. graffiti was around at least 10 years before hip hop. you sissies.

HIP HOP is a way of life .Reguardless of which element came first .The Roof over this house is labeled HIP HOPmaybe to a graf activist, Graf is the alfa culture .Society recognizes Hip Hop as the nucleus where I'm from .Publish the book and change the way we think!

Originally posted by dirtysicks

Just traded that piece of shit video for video graf 1, prior to the trade sneak attack's primary purpose was a coaster on my coffee table.

I SOLD ALL MY COPIES, AND THEN SOME..HAVING ONLY 1 LEFT FOR MYSELF, I DECIDED TO TRADE MY BOY FOR HIS COPY OF ''DARNELL'S GREATEST BREAKING MOVES''..THIS IS A HOT VIDEO...SA1 TOTALLY SUCKED, IT WAS WACK,BORING,SHITTY BEATS,HORRIBLE FOOTAGE,TOO MUCH VARIATIONS OF STYLES,COULDN'T READ ANY OF IT,EXCEPT THE MBER,AND HENCE PIECES,THE RAPPERS BIT THEIR LINES OFF OF'' K SOLO'',THE DJ'S,WERE GARBAGE,I CAN DO THAT....AND THE BREAKERS,HAD ABOUT AS MUCH COORDINATION AS AN ICICLE...ALL IN ALL, IF SNEAK ATTACK WASN'T ANY GOOD, THEN WHY WOULD THERE BE SO MUCH CONTROVERSY OVER IT? HHHHUMMMMMHHH? WHY ARE DUDES IN HONGKONG, AND AUSTRAILIA,AFTER IT? WHY DO ALL THE BIG DISTRIBUTORS,AND STORES WHO CARRIED IT, CONSTANTLY,EAMIL,AND CALL ME WANTING MORE,SHIT I GOT TO GET MORE MADE UP 2ND TIME,THEN I ORIGIONALLY DID THE FIRST TIME....NOT BAD FOR A SHITTY VIDEO HUH? THE VIDEO WASN'T MADE TO PLEASE EVERYONE, EVERTHING HAS IT'S HATERS, BUT DAMN I'M LOVING ALL THIS CONTROVERSY,CHAOS,SHIT TALKING,AND DISSES, THATS FUCKING GREAT!!!!!YYEEEEEEEHHH-HHHHHHAAAAAAAAA? OH YEAH I'M CONSIDERING SOME ROCK/METAL/THRASH/ALTERNATIVE FOR SA#3...BUT TILL THEN,YOU GOT TO TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, AND PLAY YOUR FAVORITE CD.......SORRY....OH YEAH THOSE SHITTY SNEAK ATTACK VIDEOS,ALSO WORK VERY WELL UNDER YOUR WASHING MACHINE, I USED 2 OF THEM ON THE FRONT 2 LEGS TO LEVEL OFF MY MACHINE, SO IT WOULD BALANCE RIGHT,IN THE SPIN CYCLE.....:D :D

Archived