MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meaningless perhaps but interesting. and i didnt post it to prove anything about the Sox actually. i was just amazed how some teams are just NOT hitting and still leading their divisions mostly Detroit.

im obviously well aware that with out pitching and lack of injury you are not going far in the play offs.

just never really looked at that stat and read up on it a bunch last night. it does hold water dudes...

stat appreciated, i can tell u r a baseball person...

and it is interesting...

it's the final push now, we got allot of key players coming back from injury, looking for the sweep today against SD... utley hit two last night FINALLY!

if these bitches can stop playing like content neutered dogs we can get hott offensively... they need to get the mojo back and start raping again.

(howard, utley, jroll)

i got the game on but missed the lineups on WEEI. did they give a reason other then the pitching matchup?

*edit

wow this fucking offense. what did that take 5mins to get the lead back. YOOOOOOOUKE

the monster getting peppered today! this kid is getting lit up...

Ortiz is the DH today btw...

a bitter sweet day for tim wakefield. dude marks is 2000 strike out making him the second on the most strike out list for the Sox only after the Rocket. then he gives up a grand slam... such is life.

and WHERE i misread your post about Drew, i thought you said they moved him to DH. hahah i was like wut? but yea get that scrub onto the dl fuck it. they have enough good playing depth to make up for his quitting ass...

still praying they only acquire a starting arm, they dont need no bs outfielder on rental now. its a waste of prospects or money. not into it. they have THE BEST offense in the MLB. dont fuck that up.

Fucking Liriano. 2 and 2/3 innings pitched and we have to pull him. We're practically handing this one to Detroit so far. 2 wild pitches, missed the throw on a steal by fucking Ordonez, and an error on what should have been an inning ending double play to keep it at 3-0 instead of 4-0.

Turrrible.

Edit: Thank god for Swarzak though. Dude has saved our ass with some solid spot starts and long relief to bail out our starting pitchers having in way too many games.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 29nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 5 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July29, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

i was passing through boston about 9:30 when the game was starting cuz of the delay. came close to veering off and getting some tickets but i was beat and solo. tonight is one of them nights you could have got dugout fieldbox for 40.00 haha

... sox serious about extra frames this year...

Archived