MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your a white trash heroin attic that fucks a herpes ridden pussy...

either way YOU LOOSE!

sorry to put yr bizz out there PITZ it's all luv.

i was at the game 2nt, first time i saw timmy in person and i enjoyed the game,and with kendrick starting didnt expect to win, just like you didnt expect to win with zito...

cain/hamels was a great duel and a one run game...

you won the series, im good with that, and now well see u in SF for a 4 set...

Actually once, but it was a 2 game series against the cardinals.

I dont really understand why there going after heath bell as much as they make it sound on espn. Obviously hes a pretty good closer, but madsons been good this year finally as a closer, i dont know what u can expect from lidge but hell be back. I think a right handed bat is more important. but if they can get bell without given up too much i wont complain

all bullshit aside, i enjoy RL's presence in this thread...

or, as he would say it "presents in this thread,"...........

HA!

You can always shoot him a PM with you cell # if you need to talk baseball.

yo i was just watching ESPN and they showed the Astros pulling Pence out in the middle of the 5th, with one out, when the trade was final. i have NEVER seen some shit like that. wtf? i understand why but real weird...

yo i was just watching ESPN and they showed the Astros pulling Pence out in the middle of the 5th, with one out, when the trade was final. i have NEVER seen some shit like that. wtf? i understand why but real weird...

THAT is some fuct shit. I never heard of that happening at the

exact moment a contract is consumated.

well. Detroit got rid of Brandon Inge. Replaced with Wilson Betemit. I feel pretty good about that. Inge was slippin bad. Betemit isnt the best defender but he hits for 285 whereby Inge was an automatic out. That and we made a trade with Seattle. A couple pitchers, Doug Fister and David Pauley. Supposedly they have good stuff. I honestly dont kno the first thing about them. Fister is like 3-12 but his ERA is 3.33. Supposedly he isnt a strike out pitcher. That is troubling for me. I mean... if he can put the ball on the ground thats good and all but I feel more comfortable with a guy that shuts bats down

Either way i feel like Seattle got the shit end of the stick

They got a guy that bats about 250 but hes pretty new. Casper Wells.

Honestly the guy seems like a 4th outfielder and as soon as the book

is out on him i could see his numbers settling at around 215.

A rookie pitcher that fell apart in both of his starts and a AA Erie

guy i kno nothing about.

This is your Detroit Scouting report. I say my squad is starting to shape up on that legit top tip.

This new arm should help. Our pitching had stumbled some but we shifted some starters back to the

pen and brought in them new guys. A couple pitchers sorted out their issues. Our bats are solid. We shall see

Archived