prop 19 results - live stream

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. lots of homies will be out of business. there was a huge influx of people who sell and grow weed against prop 19

2. shit's decriminalized here. you can have up to an ounce and just get a slap on the wrist...similar to amsterdamn. so either way, i can smoke weed down the street and not give a fuck.

3. if it passes i think it will be interesting to see what the fed do.

Its not really decriminalized. Fines for posession of an ounce can be up to $100 and still require a club card.

Businesses can still screen employees for drugs and discriminate regardless of medical condition or MJ card.

You still can't smoke in public or grow your own weed without MJ card.... which is the cost of a doctor's visit and about $120. Plus you gotta pay prohibition prices for the plants.

The only people who are against prop 19 are people profiting off prohibition and charging $240 an ounce. These are the same people who get caught dealing, go to jail then complain how the system doesnt work for them. Fucking retards.

The reason it didnt pass is because of a lack of voter turnout due to a lot of people worried about stupid shit.

I wanted to smoke a joint at starbucks tomorrow. Now i can't.

Gross. I guess everybody has one wild card they have to worry about. You know, that girl who calls and the first thing you think is she's calling because she's been diagnosed with AIDS.

Why is my phone number even in your addressbook from fucking me three years ago anyway?

Yeah, what the hell is soup talking about? Trying to make predictions so he looks like he knew the results ahead of time, or just talking nonsense?

Oh yeah, I'm in a stoner thread.

Im not a stoner. I take two hits and im good, last of which was last may.

Please refer to the link in the first post of this thread:

It's been over for a while now.