OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Lakers-Suns game was pretty epic. Lakers should have had it. If I'm not mistaken, Lakers were up by nearly 20 in the 3rd. Let it slip away. Then in the 2nd OT the Lakers had the game but Lamar fouled Channing Frye foul him while he was shooting a 3 with like 1 second left. Other than that L.O. had a great game. Kobe was scorching them though. Dude is amazing.

Well I tried dudes.

Anyway, the Celtics have obviously been sloppy lately, but things will change come playoff time.

Maybe yall don't remember that we were 27-27 in our last 54 games last season, and still came within 10 minutes of winning it all.

Not saying it's gonna be easy, but our veterans know how to win a playoff series. And the bulls are a young team who, although loaded with talent, are by no means battle tested.

Getting out of the east is gonna be tough for anyone this year. Should be a fun may.

OK well I can try to fill in....

Fuck yall! I hope Kobe dies in a fiery car wreck!

C's are still gonna take it all this year! We gonna eat your young motherfuckers!

umad cuz no one on ur wack ass team is as good as kobe

the c's are soft without perkins an that ape shaq aint gonna be no factor

c's are gonna be sittin home watchn the lakers beat the bulls in an epic series

brandon jennings is one of ma favorite players but man did d rose cross em

Yea and everyone said the same shit about lebron last year. And the years before.

Like I said, the C's know playoff wins.

For the record, I've never said that about Lebron.

And you guys are forgetting that even though they got knocked out in the first round both times, the Bulls have been in the playoffs two straight years already, and both times they played HARD. This is a much more talented team and I can really see them getting shit done

Archived