OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like that quote from jordan. So fuck shit doesnt pan out. You just gotta keep coming back. So whatevers also charles barkley... well thats whats up.

I really like boxing and so for an nba thread this is for you to disregard completely. I think the jordan comparisons for lebron are like forman ali rumble in the jungle status. So thats whatever

And yeah shawn marion went to unlv so thats cool.

So i guess thats it for this season. Is someone gonna start a new one with the draft?

anybody watch the draft?

sixers grabbed a local in the second round lavoy, has some weight and all time leading rebounder at temple, they say he lacks motivation but i think collins can shape him up. first rounder we grabbed a 7foot euro, nikola, looks like he has nice footwork and a post game with his back to the bucket. im happy for what we have.

now if the new CBA can install a hard cap, and some sucker want iggy were in bizz.

also jimmer starting PG in Sacramento?

IMAN THUG AMD PRETTY TONEY IS GONNA BE THE MOST HARRASSING BACKCOURT DEFENSIVE DUO IN THE NBA, HARRELSON LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DIRTY WORK CENTER B, DONNIE WALSH DRAFTS STRAIGHT DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH B CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON. FUCK THE WHOLE FAGGOT ASS CITY OF PHILLY FOR TAKIN VUCEVIC THOUGH.