Private Message Beef

Removed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha youre a sad cunt mate are you really sitting online, posting image after image of gay guys waiting for someone to say something back to you? from all accounts as posted by yourself youre a fat mexican guy, you are into really overweight girls, probably because youre overweight yourself and your personality is about dry as a piece of dogshit, which is why most girls dont like you and you just take what you can get with the fat girls, who also take what they can get coz theyre fat.... you troll around with over 33 000 posts on a graffiti forum but have probably never dropped a tag in your life, except for on ms paint.. honestly ive been doing something else productive rather than sitting here trying to think of something smart and witty to write back to ya! anwyay bro enjoy your life.. each to their own..

haha youre a sad cunt mate are you really sitting online, posting image after image of gay guys waiting for someone to say something back to you? from all accounts as posted by yourself youre a fat mexican guy, you are into really overweight girls, probably because youre overweight yourself and your personality is about dry as a piece of dogshit, which is why most girls dont like you and you just take what you can get with the fat girls, who also take what they can get coz theyre fat.... you troll around with over 33 000 posts on a graffiti forum but have probably never dropped a tag in your life, except for on ms paint.. honestly ive been doing something else productive rather than sitting here trying to think of something smart and witty to write back to ya! anwyay bro enjoy your life.. each to their own..

:lol::lol:

thats the best you got?

after all that time??!?!??!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

crikey! that was wack!:lol:

ok yeah, im fat....great comeback.... 5'11....220 pounds.....soooooo fat.

troll?..sure....whatever you say....ive made more useful contributions to this thread in ONE post then you will ever make....nobody likes you or your faggot friend frankiefiver (aka jb suspecto)...thats why ya'll rockin the tampons.

yeah, youre right about the never dropped a tag part.

i dont write graffiti.

can yall take it to P.M.'s the report back to us with the copy and paste.

isnt that the idea of the thread?

naw, i had to turn off my pm's cause that faggot frankiefiver wouldnt stop pming me after i told him to stop pming me and get off my dick.

after about 60 pm's shit really got annoying...i had to turn my pm's off for the first time in 7 years on this forum.

he's been talking shit to me since december 7th 2010....even when i stop, he continues.

and im the one with no life????

:lol:

these faggots are a joke.

the-wiggles.jpg

gangsta

Apart from topping BRW's rich list of Australian entertainers this year with a whopping annual income of $45 million, the band has been publicly praised by celebrities ranging from Sarah Jessica Parker to Ben Stiller (who jokingly described them as "the friggin' Wiggles").

I'm not getting into AUS vs USA all up in this thread but, but...

JB would demolish Cali if they were to throw down... Say'n

Beef on...

Archived