GREY PVC

Guest L.RonHubbard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was thinking about it and do have to give credit to amaze for some of those piece/throwup combinations, he was one of the first i saw doing that - and thinking back, chase uca was probably the first guy i remember seeing pulling out some full-out 70's looking stuff in sf, mid 97 sometime. cycle too maybe. but uh, what do i know, ive seen everything everyones done ever and know. just like you guys.

someone else may have already touched on what im tryin to say, i didnt feel like readin everyone of those posts. heres what i think.. its impossible to get good at anything in life without biting. you dont just pick up a guitar and start writing burner ass songs u learn old tunes first and those teach u tecniques that u can then use to make up your own shit. now if a writer bites a style gets good at it and puts that up forever thats no good but takin some influence from someones shit at some point is necessary

did sigh even post on this? sorry i diddnt bother reading all 72 thousand posts of stupid fucks thinking they know everything..and if he didnt post this whole thing should be closed.

p.s. let fucking geso deal with sigh..he dosent need to be told what he can see..if he has a problem he'll deal with it youre words mean nothing to sigh i know that much so all of you thinking youre "puttin that bitch bitter down" chances are hes out rockin 13 trains in one sitting while youre catchin carple tunnel(sp?) syndrom typing all fucking day long..get a life

Best fish set ever:

11/3/92 Captain D's- Charlotte,NC

set 1: French Fries* > Catfish > Pepsi, Jumbo Shrimp** > Pepsi

Encore: Hush Puppies > Catfish reprise***

*with ketchup

**pepsi refill during Jumbo Shrimp

***with salt

Originally posted by iloveutensil

slimeballs were the best skateboard wheel ever made..lets take it back to the 80s..fuck sigh and geso and grey..horray for slimeball wheels!!!!!!!!

WORD! but i did like ojII's as well.....kryptonics were ill to for some ole down hill rippin....

Originally posted by seeking innocence

first wheels i ever had were ojII's... blue ones... on my christian hosoi mini hammerhead.... then i rocked some schmit schtik 'rip saws' cause they were harder and i could do better 'gurerros'... (i was 11, you cant hate)

You crazies!!

Originally posted by bigguy

You crazies!!

One time i bought these damb clear whells..

They were called cruisers..the fastest biggest quites wheels ive ever owned.

They had two flaws...

One was... from experience ..never ride them in the rain ..its like riding on a sheet of ice!

The second was.. any trick you'd do and stomp you' bounce back as high cause they were so soft. Stairs were the worst.. you could almost bounce over a double set after landing the first. Yikes!

iron, you little faggot. i would serve you your fucking ass on a plate any day of the week you jealous little sucker. i remember back when you were begging me to trade canvases with you... then you come back on the board and you're all crabby. blah blah blah. get in line bitch, the whole world hates, trust me, i dont give a fuck.

Originally posted by fuck all

nah but we can now, toy.

ahahaha.

YEAH BOY YO AZZ IS TOY CUZ YOU WERE 11 SUCKA... AND NOW YOU DONT BE SKATIN AND YOU BE DOIN DAT WALL ART...

dude excuse me but we were having a conversation on the logistics of early 80's skateboard wheels...if you wanna add something fine but where does the graff come in here...

Don't sleep on the BULLETS...they were fast.

I had a pair of yellow YO-YO's...they were all right..came on my mini duane peters.

Powell Bones 4'S...bright green ones...the shit for bombing hills..they would cone the best..powerslides.

Alva rocks...so hard that your feet would hurt from skating them.

HONORABLE mentions: Sims Street...the 2 tone checkered ones, oj freestyle..the start of the small and skinny wheel.

I have slimeballs shirts for sale..

curb dog....cleansheets one.....what?

How high can you ollie?

Archived