Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
projetmayhem

Mail things back to junk mailers

i might just change my cats litter boxes to cardboard boxes and then ship those away instead of dealing with the garbage from now on.

• Like 1

I keep getting like 2 envelopes a month telling me about how great an cheap it is to have an extra land line phone, I keep telling them to stop mailing but they keep coming. you would think aftera while theyd get the point. I cant exactly piss them off cuz I have a phone contract with them but id love to do soemthing to annoy them.

I keep getting like 2 envelopes a month telling me about how great an cheap it is to have an extra land line phone, I keep telling them to stop mailing but they keep coming. you would think aftera while theyd get the point. I cant exactly piss them off cuz I have a phone contract with them but id love to do soemthing to annoy them.

It's called screening calls with an answering machine.

This is fresh, will have to do. There are other ways to block some junk mail, there are larger companies that send out crap mail for a number of other companies, I think you migh be able to find them through USPS and then put yourself on their do not send lists.

I want to send AOL a box of their damned cds from over the years or fill a box with gravy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this