'fitted hats'

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you tryin to clowin bro? pleaaaasse.

you take your fashion cues from john mayer.

you dont have enough balls to rock anything with some

flair and style. people lose you in a crowd, which might

be your thing, but i like to stand out, you see me nigga.

first impressions are key. i look like money.

you just look dusty

you aint gotta look at me, i dont give a fuck, i dont do it for you.

and i dont do it to fit in. if that be the case where im at, i would

be rockin coogi shirts and super colorful embroidered jean shorts.

now that shit looks stupid. or id be wearing a camo hat, and mudded

out steel toe boots. but na, you catch me in scumlife tees and

limited edition fitteds, and whatever airmax i feel like pullin off the

shelf. people love the way i dress, especially women, so yea, say all

you want about getting attention, but the type of attention i get, you

would be a homo not to want..

fuck outta here lame

delusional.. i spend as much loot on my clothes as anyone else.. quality=comfort for sure. i just don't feel the need to scream 'LOOK AT ME' the way others do.. functionality, females coordinate outfits, stay real

Females also talk a lot of shit about what other people wear. You do you, I'll do me, but shut the fuck up on that "I'm better than you because I dress different" tip.

you aint gotta look at me, i dont give a fuck, i dont do it for you.

and i dont do it to fit in. if that be the case where im at, i would

be rockin coogi shirts and super colorful embroidered jean shorts.

now that shit looks stupid. or id be wearing a camo hat, and mudded

out steel toe boots. but na, you catch me in scumlife tees and

limited edition fitteds, and whatever airmax i feel like pullin off the

shelf. people love the way i dress, especially women, so yea, say all

you want about getting attention, but the type of attention i get, you

would be a homo not to want..

fuck outta here lame

i see you but i'm not looking at you. you're in a stereo type and i dont got the time for fake people doing fake things. i'm outta here, you're lame

i see you but i'm not looking at you. you're in a stereo type and i dont got the time for fake people doing fake things. i'm outta here, you're lame

Your logic=If you wear clothes that are "mainstream" or in the current style then you're fake.

His logic=People say that I dress well and I enjoy these clothes.

What the fuck is wrong with what he thinks? Nothing. Get the fuck out you plain tee wearing Jack Johnson listening to ass nigga.

Your logic=If you wear clothes that are "mainstream" or in the current style then you're fake.

What the fuck is wrong with what he thinks? Nothing. Get the fuck out you plain tee wearing Jack Johnson listening to ass nigga.

this

Sooo....

The stickers stay on the hats because people want to look like rich rap stars?

IS that the consensus or are there other reasons? Looking for some clarity here people, what's wit the fuckin stickers on the fucking hats??!!!

Sooo....

The stickers stay on the hats because people want to look like rich rap stars?

IS that the consensus or are there other reasons? Looking for some clarity here people, what's wit the fuckin stickers on the fucking hats??!!!

sticker logic

then you should step back and look at who's telling him that shit.. all i was trying to say is, you look like everyone else. you look like what the corporation's selling you. no ones wearing a straight brim coordinated into a matching outfit similar to everyone elses just to be an individual. you look like a rap video m'fer. you look like everyone else that bought what they were sold. my shirts aren't exactly plain, but they're not flashy and don't scream 'LOOK AT ME'.. and who's jack jonson? go listen to lilwayne not rhyming and feel like it's the best hip-hop ever, then listen to eminem and reminisce about how your hair used to be died blonde.. fake-ass fool

then you should step back and look at who's telling him that shit.. all i was trying to say is, you look like everyone else. you look like what the corporation's selling you. no ones wearing a straight brim coordinated into a matching outfit similar to everyone elses just to be an individual. you look like a rap video m'fer. you look like everyone else that bought what they were sold. my shirts aren't exactly plain, but they're not flashy and don't scream 'LOOK AT ME'.. and who's jack jonson? go listen to lilwayne not rhyming and feel like it's the best hip-hop ever, then listen to eminem and reminisce about how your hair used to be died blonde.. fake-ass fool

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've gotta be the worst troll ever.

troll? this is a discussion thread.. you thought it was a show off, 'look at me' thread.. who's the troll moron?

:lol:

Dude, I'm just telling you off over and over again and you repeat the same garbage.

Either you're a complete retard or you're fucking with me. I'm just assuming the latter, but it's possible that you're just a fucktard. I'm starting to lean towards that one.

Peace.

:lol:

Dude, I'm just telling you off over and over again and you repeat the same garbage.

Either you're a complete retard or you're fucking with me. I'm just assuming the latter, but it's possible that you're just a fucktard. I'm starting to lean towards that one.

Peace.

i can see how you'd come to that lame conclusion without a proper argument to looking like a rap video.. +1of these..:lol: :lol:

Archived