'fitted hats'

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do, i do, ido.. but i dont have to look like a rap video to do it.

maybe kids are trying too hard in the easy crowd. as long as you look like everyone else you're styling? hahaha no, you're just looking like the rest of the flock. you think nike would really make an orange and blue shoe if they didn't think you'd buy it to match your broncos jersey? you been took

i dont hardly match for shit.

i wear loud ass colors everyday. i dress fun.

i remember a girl saying "i seen you wear every single color,

and didnt none of it match, but it still looked good"

and what the fuck is wrong with looking like im in a rap video anyway?

ballin nigga, livin life the way i feel, , doin what i want, wearin what

i want, no regrets. fuck it.

not saying you dont have style, but from what it sounds like, you know i have

style, and umad cuz im stylin on you

haha, you even sound like a rap video.. say something original or meaningful douchebag.. you ain't stylin on no one, and i dont care what some cut town bar skanks told you. you probably are the flyest white guy in your shit hole town, we all seen those kids. 'LOOK AT ME!' HAHAHA

big gay fake studs in your ears too i bet.. am i wrong, am i wrong? hahahaha your shits cost $300 but shoulda cost $30,000 for their size, but you're stylin on me, hahahaha

you should see the rocks i bought my girl for her ears.. for HER ears, hahahaha and not some fake shits or grand cayman blood diamonds, real rocks. and she dont wear them on nights she rocks the austrailian opals i got her that match her ring.. what's opal? hahahaha

haha, you even sound like a rap video.. say something original or meaningful douchebag.. you ain't stylin on no one, and i dont care what some cut town bar skanks told you. you probably are the flyest white guy in your shit hole town, we all seen those kids. 'LOOK AT ME!' HAHAHA

Jugzer seems like a pretty cool guy to me.../nh

The only logical conclusion is that...

128679892870251417.jpg

Jugzer seems like a pretty cool guy to me.../nh

The only logical conclusion is that...]

he isn't seeming pretty cool, you're sounding embarrassed of looking like a rap video. you wear a straight brim w/ stickers on, and don't even know why you do except that everyone else is.. haha@u

he isn't seeming pretty cool, you're sounded embarrassed of looking like a rap video. you wear a straight brim w/ stickers on, and don't even know why you do except that everyone else is.. haha@u

I don't wear the sticker or a flat bill, I just don't irrationally hate people that do.

I said earlier in the thread that this is the only hat I wear. (Minus the stickers and with the brim bent a tad) I wear it because I'm a huge Braves fan and I think it looks good. Hop off my dick.

41-90098-F.jpg

• Like 1

wear what you want, but there's real people laughing at you for the way you wear it.

now say something more clever and defensive than, youmad or i'm styl'n on you. or god forbid you neg me more for it because god knows i wont be able to pay my phone bill w/o enough props, or thats what hiphop told me anyways

big gay fake studs in your ears too i bet.. am i wrong, am i wrong? hahahaha your shits cost $300 but shoulda cost $30,000 for their size, but you're stylin on me, hahahaha

you should see the rocks i bought my girl for her ears.. for HER ears, hahahaha and not some fake shits or grand cayman blood diamonds, real rocks. and she dont wear them on nights she rocks the austrailian opals i got her that match her ring.. what's opal? hahahaha

you old trickin ass nigga.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no wonder you dont get fresh, you are too busy

spending all your money on your bitch..hahahaha.

since you know so much about me, you should

know that the diamond ring and necklace i

bought my girl for christmas set me backa pretty penny, and i

can still afford to dress fly. and buy my baby

diapers, and make my car payment, etc.

you would go broke trying to keep up with me

little dude...trick ass nigga.

/typingthisonmynewevo4gphone,ballerstatus

• Like 1

I don't wear the sticker or a flat bill, I just don't irrationally hate people that do.

I said earlier in the thread that this is the only hat I wear. (Minus the stickers and with the brim bent a tad) I wear it because I'm a huge Braves fan and I think it looks good. Hop off my dick.

41-90098-F.jpg

hop off your dick? you neg'd me in defense of your boyfriend but i'm on your dick? hahahaha

i wear plain tees, naturally fucked up jeans (usually the same ones all day every day or some clean khakis), an decent non-flashy fitteds and matching sneaks, clizclean.

i ain't tryna "floss" or look like "money", but i do like matching, an lookin "fly"; accrding to my girl an other girlss... not everyone wants to look like a "scrub" or "blend in with every crowd"..

eease off killer....

you do you, let peeps do them...

souls of mischief - live an let live.....

"whatever catagory i fall in, i make the catagory look GOOD"... evidence, dialated peoples

don't be mad cuz heads is style'n on you... hahahaha....

jus play'n mang.....