Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, talk about shitting the bed. didnt see this coming at all.

can aaron rogers actually take the packers to a superbowl? albeit only to get shit stomped by the steelers but still. i mean, hes a good quarterback. and clearly his qb rating for the past vfew seasons is beeter than good.

but if they squeeze out a win on the 6th is he now a great quarterback?

interesting shit.

i would have really liked to see urlacher cap his career with a ring.

that guy is the definition of sav. hes straight beastly. he handled those questions on his pussy quarterback like a champ during the post game p-confrence.

iv only been to chicago once, and i was there for 4 days by myself. there was a fucking brutal snow/sleet storm that grounded something like 1100 flights out of o'hara. was staying way the fuck up wabash with a suspended liscense so no rental. the map i had made it look to me like about a half hour walk to soldier field and i wanted to go straight commando and take it on to get to the proshop to buy an urlacher jersey. that huge park that runs along the river was so snowed out i woulda been up to my knees n snow so i had to walk along the the shoulder of the interstate with cars fucking ripping past me and sleet just butchering my face like an ice whip.

shit took me like 2 and half hours and by the time i had gotten there the shop was closed haha.

but it was worth it just to see that monument out front after what felt like a war i had just gone through LMFAO. i coulda copped a jersey anywhere else, or here for that matter but it just wouldnt feel right.

cool story br0!

Archived