Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im just happy the bears won the division, any wins in the post season is an added bonus. i honestly thought at the beginning of the season they where gonna be behind the vikings and packers. but calls went our way and jay hung in there after brutal hits game after game. basically if the offensive line holds up, the bears have a chance to win

The health thing is true. You guys beat us in 06-07 and then lost in the Super Bowl. The Bears are too inconsistent to win the big game. Jay Cutler will break your heart. You heard it here first.

The Saints are my second real fav NFC team, I been following Drew Brees since San Diego.

Fools have been hating on the Bears all season long why would they stop now. Let's just keep doing what we do and prove the haters wrong.

We needed a strong showing after our last game and we can correct. We handled our business and won our divison. The first team to do so this year.

So to all my 12oz Bears fans let's take some names and kick some ass...

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I'm just enjoying the moment, division champs. happy to be in the playoffs..will they do anything in the playoffs? don't know..but i get to go to another game!

If we win out and end up tied with the Eagles we will end up with the number 2 seed and home field advantage. Which if we are the number 2 seed we also get a first round bye. That would be the shit if you ask me.

And damn i would love to go back to CHicago for another game. The season opener was fun as hell best time i every had at a game.

Bears are the real deal, that game against the Pats cant be taken against us, they have fucking Tom Brady.

We can easily be one of the best teams in the NFL, we shall make the Super Bowl if no one gets injured

BEAR DOWN!

2006-2007 ALL OVER AGAIN

Bears are the real deal, that game against the Pats cant be taken against us, they have fucking Tom Brady.

We can easily be one of the best teams in the NFL, we shall make the Super Bowl if no one gets injured

BEAR DOWN!

2006-2007 ALL OVER AGAIN

Will not be going to Vegas if that be the case. I went to watch the Super Bowl in Vegas that year. Lost a shit load of cash...

Brady breaking another record today with 309 and counting passes without INT... also still got that streak going with games with 2 TDs or more with no INTs, most regular season home wins streak, quickest to 100 wins, most wins with head coach streak and yada yada... fucking homer i am! HA

Archived