HELMETS vs SEATBELTS

clizclean

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn yinz. clarification. The props i gave you were not in response to props received.

I'm not down for that props for props shit. Props issued were because that post was

grade A top shelf top drawer ect ect... Just had to clear that up

hahahaha for sho...

kfc?

im still thinkin about the sandwich

did i spot some melted strigededed cheese?:eek:

http://www.primantibrothers.com/

the sandwich is thick cut italian bread, tomato, vinegar based cole slaw, french fries and corned beef.

if i could make a weed helmet out of a sandwich then i would definatly not drop it while driving and it could alleviate any munchies i may have throughout the course of the night...

oh shit.

gasp.

I've been hit by a car whilst riding. The helmet saved me from serious head injury.

I've also been in a car accident as the driver. The seatbelt saved me from serious head injury.

Neither were my fault.

i went off a cliff.. 190' down before the car hit the ground.. trees on the hillside saved both of us from get'n smashed, not a scratch, and neither of us had a seatbelt on. when the car was pulled out of the hollow (it was a silver sunbird) it looked like the delorian from back to the future. tires all bent up under it and crunched in the front and back.. almost landed on someones house.

..did i mention i didnt even drop my samich.. thanks kfc

Well I think the theory is, if you get into a car accident and you are not wearing your seat belt, there's a chance of you being tossed out of your seat then losing control of the car and further injuring other people.

With the seat belt on, you have a better chance of keeping the car under control and killing or maiming the least amount of people possible.

I used to be a dick and never wear a seat belt, but now I've been wearing one so long I feel awkward driving without one.

not quite.

if your not wearing a seat belt and have a crash, you tend to go flying through the windscreen and out the other side. if the person sitting in the back isnt wearing a belt and is in a crash, they will go flying at speed into the front seat sending the driver forwad towards the windscreen.